Kiss

Jin: "Can I kiss you?"

————————————————————————

My eyes widen in complete shook and by heart starts to beat super fast. I know this is so wrong but right here right now I don't care...

"Y-yes"

He leans in and I close my eyes, when his lips meet mine it's like and explosion of happiness.

His lips are so soft I would kiss them all they long.

The kiss starts to get more intense and my hands start to roam around his back, feelings his muscles while his go to my but giving it little squeeze's.

He breaks the kiss and leans his four head against mine.

Jin: "You don't know how long I've been waiting to to that..."

"I-"

The door suddenly opens and Yoongi appears, he looks at us surprised but keeps walking forward to his room.

"Well that was weird" I say giggling "Who's that?"

Jin: "That's Yoongi, one of my roommates. I didn't know he would be home so soon. I hope you don't mind"

"Of course not"

He looks at me again and then at my lips and I start to blush like crazy. "M-maybe Yoongi wants to eat with us"

Why did I say this?

Jin: "Maybe, ill go ask him"

***

Jin POV

I didn't even know how I asked her that and she said yes...Its wrong but it feels right, I still don't know what to do about us.

I actually don't want to eat with Yoongi i really wanted to be alone with Y/n.

I go to Yoongi's room and close the door behind me.

Yoongi: "Why the f*ck are you here, I want to sleep. Go to your girlfriend"

"First she's not my girlfriend and she asked me if you wanted to eat with us"

Yoongi: "I'm hungry"

"Maybe but you're not going I just had to ask you anyway, I'll bring you leftovers after she leaves. I want to get to know her better so its better if were alone"

Yoongi: "If you forget to bring me food I will kill you, now leave and let me f*cking sleep"

I leave his room and go to t kitchen once again, I see Y/n playing with her skirt and I smile. I really tried to hold back the feeling but I can't help but want her.

"Yoongi isn't hungry so let's eat"

We sit and both of us stay quiet until I decide to talk "So...want to talk about it"

Y/n: "A-about what?"

"The kiss, I know this is so wrong but-"

I get caught of by her lips in mine, and wide my eyes in complete shook but soon melt into the kiss.

Y/n: "Let's talk about this another time"

———————————————————————-

A/N: I divided the long chapter in two parts so I can update tomorrow's a well, this story it's about to get muchhh better!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)

Here's a little glimpse of my vacation!! It ends in 2 days btw so more updates coming soon!