Ground

(Y/N POV)

The school is over and me and Hyejin are going to our favorite coffee shop. We go there at least once a week, Lisa usually comes with us but today she can't.

I open the door and sit in our usual table, we talk for a while until we decide that we want to order.

I go to the counter and see Hoseok, his the owner of this coffee shop.

"Hi Hobi!"

Hoseok: "Y/n! I thought you weren't coming here this week..."

"Never, how could I not come here?"

Hoseok: "I'm glad you came, you want the usual?" I nod and he starts to prepare my latte, when he finishes i give him the money and go to my table once more and see Hyejin doing homework"

Hyejin: "Why is this so difficult?! I hate math, I mean I don't hate it completely I just don't like homework. Did you already finished your homework?"

"Yeah I did..."

Hyejin: "YOU DID? You never finished your homework so fast, did your mom help you?"

"Actually someone else did" she look at me in confusion and I can see the curiosity in her eyes "My soulmate helped me...he is really good at math"

Hyejin: "Really? I wish my soulmate was smart, Hajoon it's dumb as hell, but I love him still"

I laugh and start to drink my latte again, after a while I hear the door open but I don't look there.

Hoseok: "Jin your here!! The usual I presume?"

???: "I'm starting a new job tomorrow and it's really close from here, so i'm gonna come here more often"

Hoseok: "That's nice, I love when you visit me at work, make sure to bring Namjoon and Yoongi sometimes with you okay?"

???: "I'll try, and also I'm gonna make dinner tonight so don't be late!"

Hoseok: "Okay Jin, bye!"

Curiosity spread through me and I turn around but the guy was gone already. Well I think Hobi and him are close.

I look at my phone and see a message from my mom.

Eomma:
I'm gonna do the night shift again, can you pick  up your brother please?"

Y/n:
On my way

"Sorry Hyejin I have to go, i need to pick up my brother"

Hyejin: "That's okay, see you tomorrow Y/n"

I walk out of the coffee shop and wave goodbye to Hobi, I'm glad the school isn't to far away, I might me able to pick him up in time.

I fasten my pace and when I get there the bell rings, just in time! I look around and spot Minho at the distance, I walk up to him and he greets me with his sweet smile.

"Someone is in a good mood today"

Minho: "I got an A in my history test!"

"Eomma will me glad to hear that, congratulations, now common let's go home"

On the way home he tells be all about his day and I tell him about mine.

***

Minho: "Let's play Mario Kart"

"Your gonna lose"

Minho: "No I'm not!"

"You lose like every time we play"

Minho: "That's n-"

Eomma: "Kids I'm home"

Minho: "Eomma! You got out of work early"

I go to her and hug her, she makes us dinner and we finish eating we choose together a movie to watch.

I sit down and rap myself in a fluffy blanket, the movie starts and it's so boring. What do I do...well let's talk with my soulmate.

"Hello soulmate" Wait did I just say soulmate, I'm so stupid, I don't even know this guy.

???: "Hmm hello?"

"Sorry for that..."

???: "That's okay, after all we are soulmates, so hello soulmate"

I laugh to myself a little bit and think about what to say, well let's go with the stander conversation.

"What are you doing right now?"

???: "Making dinner for my roommates, you?"

"Watching a movie with my family"

???: "That's sounds good"

Eomma: "Wanna play a board game? It's not every day that you have your mom home"

Minho: "Yes!!" Guess I have to say goodbye to him.

"I have to go, board games"

???: "Enjoy your games, bye soulmate..."

Eomma: "Y/n why are you so red? Are you sick?"

"No I'm fine"

***

"Bye Eomma"

Eomma: "Bye sweety, have a great day at school"

I open the door and see Lisa, and Jungkook? This is unusual that's for sure...

"Hmm hi?"

Lisa: "Don't you dare say a word Y/n"

Jungkook: "Hi I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too"

On the way to school we talk about random stuff and I get to know more about jk, I hope his Lisa's soulmate, they would be so cute together.

When we enter school we start to hear people talking about a rumor.

???: "Did you see the new math sub"

???: "The new teacher is so hot"

???: "I will let him ruin me whenever he wanted"

"What's happening"

Lisa: "I was right! The new math sub is young and hot"

Jungkook looks at Lisa a little angry but mostly sad, I bet his jealous.

"These people need to control their hormones..."

I go to my locker parting ways with Lisa and Jungkook, I grab my math book and make my way to class. On the way there I fall to the ground, I just bumped into someone, f*ck.

I look up and see a men, he is extremely handsome, he has black hair, broad shoulders and he is tall.

???: "I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry too I didn't look where I was going"

I start to walk again a notice we are heading in the same direction, wait a damn minute.

He enters the math classroom and put his case on the desk, his the new sub everyone was talking about.

————————————————————————

A/N:

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)