Movies

(Y/N POV)

Finally i can rest, I love weekends so much!! I get up and go downstairs to meet my mother and brother.

Eomma: "Y/n you woke up earlier"

"I'm going out actually"

Minho: "Where are you going?"

"To the movies, Jungkook asked Lisa but she didn't want to go alone with him because she's nervous so she asked me to tag along"

Eomma: "Those two are so adorable together! When you get home don't forget to tell me all the tea"

"I will eomma, now I have to get ready"

Eomma: "Wait eat first"

I grab a toast and sprint upstairs to my room, I turn on the shower and choose an outfit to wear.

I grab my bag and keys and leave the house. "Lisa your here!! Ready for your date?"

Lisa: "It's not a date..."

"Of course it's not! What am I thinking" I laugh and poke her face and she starts to blush.

Lisa: "I love your outfit so much by the way"

"I love your outfit too, it's suits you"

(A/N: I chose the name Lisa but it's not Lisa from Blackpink I just wanted to make this clear)

We start walking to the movies and talk, when we arrive there I see Jungkook, Jimin and another guy. He is also apart of the popular kids but I don't know his name...

"Hi everyone!!"

Jimin: "Y/n!! I didn't know you we're coming also"

"Yeah I was basically dragg-"

Lisa stops me from talking any further by slapping my arm softly and I laugh along with Jimin.

???: "Hello I'm Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you"

I bow and say nice to meet you back, he is handsome not gonna lie, but whatever I just want to see the movie

Jimin: "Who wants popcorns?"

"Me!! My treat"

We go in and I see Mr.Kim with a another guy with minty hair. It's weird seeing him with normal clothes I'm so used to see him with the dress shirt. He looks beautiful... wait I can't think like this.

He turns to me and our eyes lock, I try to advert my gaze somewhere else but I can't, it's like there's no one in this room besides me and him. And the dream I had about him doesn't help my wild imagination...

Lisa: "Earth to Y/n!!"

"Sorry what we're you saying?"

Lisa: "I was asking where we're you looking, you seemed really interested on whatever it was"

"It's nothing let's go, I don't wanna miss the beginning"

Jimin: "I wanna sit next to Y/n"

I smile and we enter the movie room, I sit and look around and see Mr.kim, why did we had to watch the same movie?

***

The movie it's quite interesting actually, I like horror movies but I don't really like watching them alone. But this one it's not that scary, it's called ready or not-the ritual.

Jin: "Hi y/n!!"

"Oh hi Jin"

Jin: "Are you busy?"

"I'm watching a movie, what are you doing?"

Jin: "I'm also watching a movie, ready or not"

"Me too..."

Jin: "Wait does that mean we are in the same movie theater?"

"I don't know...?"

I start to breath heavy and start to get red, I need to go NOW.

Jimin: "Hey Y/n are you okay?"

"I just need to go outside for a bit"

Jimin: "To scary for you?"

"Yeah exactly I'll be back in a few"

Jimin: "Do you want me to come with you?"

"No that's okay"

I stand up and leave the room, I go to the girls bathroom and get in a stall.

Let's think, your soulmate might me on here and who also is in here, Mr.Kim, that is just a coincidence, it has to be...

"Jin are you there?"

Jin: "I am, are you okay?"

"Yeah I just have a question? What's your full name? I should've asked this earlier but I forgot"

"Oh my full name is Kim Seokjin"

"Sh*t"

Jin: "What's the matter?"

"Nothing...I just"

Jin: "What's your full name?"

"It's-

"Choi Y/n"

Jin: "Wait..."

————————————————————————

A/N:

Sorry for the delay I haven't been inspired to write these past few days but I'm back!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)