Test

(Y/N POV)

I get home and see my brother and his friend Hyunjin playing ps4 in the living room. "Hello"

I wave to them but they don't even shift "Hello to you too my beautiful sister, how was your day?"

Minho: "Oh sorry I was distracted, hi"

Aish these kids... "Is Hyunjin staying over? It's getting quite late"

Minho: "Yeah he is, I already talked to mom she's okay with it and so does his mom, and before you ask I know tomorrow is a school day and he has everything he needs"

"Okay then, I'll be in my room, call me when you want to have dinner and I'll make something quick"

I go upstairs and get in my room taking my clothes right of to take a shower. When the hot water hits me my muscles start to relax, I didn't know I was that tense...

When I finish drying my hair I put my pj's and go to my bed, I look at my computer and then at my books. One episode wouldn't hurt right?

WRONG

I open my eyes and look at time and it's 11pm, I must've fallen asleep, how stupid of me.

I go downstairs and see leftovers on the kitchen, my mom probably got home early and cooked dinner for them.

And know I have a lot less time to study, why did I had to watch that episode??

I open my books and start doing some exercises, its not as difficult but its frustrating because there's still of lot of stuff I don't get.

Jin: "Hey Y/n, are you okay? I feel like your frustrated with something"

"Math, I'm studying, and I can't get most of these"

Jin: "You have me, I'll help you, even if we have to stay up till 4 am"

"Thank you Jin"

***

I rub my eyes and look at the clock beside me, it's 6 am, and so tired, we actually went to sleep at 4 am, he explained so many stuff to me. And I got to know him better.

I get out of bed and put my uniform on, I brush my hair and do some other stuff and go down stairs.

"Hmmm it smells so good!"

Eomma: "I'm making pancakes, Aish Y/n you look like a zombie"

"Really? I have to put concealer and what put you in such a good mood?"

Eomma: "I don't know... I just woke up with the desire of eating pancakes"

"Typical"

Eomma: "Can you wake up the boys for me?"

"Yes"

I go upstairs and go to my brothers bedroom and see both of them sleeping peacefully to bad I have to wake them up...

"MINHO WAKE UP!"

He jumps startled and falls on the ground "Jeez Y/n you almost gave me an heart attack"

"That's revenge for throwing water at me a few days ago"

Minho: "It's not my fault, you don't wake up with anything usually"