You

(Y/N POV)

Jin: "Hello class, we have a test in 1 week so today your gonna study by your selfs if you need me come to my desk or call me. Also you can work in pairs.

Jiyun: "But professor someone is gonna be left out, what if you worked with one of us, I volunteer to work with you"

Jin: "Hmm okay...well you can work with me I guess"

She smiles ear to ear and goes to his desk, and looks up at him and bites her lip. He looks at her and gives her a polite smile but that makes my chest burn.

I fell awful, what I am jealous? No I can't be...

Jimin: "Hey Y/n want to work with me?"

"Sure"

Jimin: "Why so moody? I like it better when you smile"

"I just don't feel well"

Jimin: "Are you hurting somewhere?"

"I have a headache" I spit out without thinking twice.

I take out my books and start to get to work glancing now and then at Jin and Jiyun.

Jimin: "Sure you okay?" I hum in response and get back to work "Here let me see if you have a fever"

He puts his hand on you forehead and you give him a little smile.

Jimin: "You seem fine"

"Thank you"

My eyes advert to Jin once again but his looking at me this time, with a piercing gaze, he seems mad and uncomfortable.

He says something to Jiyun which makes her laugh and my blood starts to boil inside me. What did he say to her?

I try to focus on my work but it's quite difficult with whats going on in front of me.

Jimin: "Hey do you know how to do this?"

"Yeah I know" I pull my chair closer to his and we start to work and after some time I actually start to enjoy this lesson.

Jin: "Hey are you having fun with Park Jimin?"

There was something in his voice that seemed bitter but I brushed it off.

"Yes, how about you, are you enjoying working with Jiyun"

Jin: "Yes she is very pleasant to work with"

I roll my eyes and look up at him.

***

Jin: "Everyone don't forget to study and have a great weekend"

I get up and quickly try to leave the room but I guess I'm not that lucky.

Jin: "Not so fast"

"What do you need Mr.kim?"

Jin: "Can I please talk to you?"

"About what exactly?"

Jin: "About us"

————————————————————————

A/N: Sorry for the small chapter!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜