Clothes

Y/N POV

I open the door and get to my house, everyone is sleeping so I tip toe to my room. I go to my bed and put the pillow against my face squealing.

I know it might be a little childish but I can't hide my excitement. I mean I shouldn't be this happy but I don't care.

I take a shower and go to bed, creating scenarios about me and Jin, everyone does this after all...

***

Monday

Eomma: "Y/n wake up"

"Hmm, do I have to?"

Eomma: "No"

"Really?"

Eomma: "Of course you do, get your ass out of bed, Lisa is gonna be here any minute"

"But it's so early, I usually wake up later"

Eomma: "Today you don't have to wear your uniform to school, and I know you take your time piking clothes"

"Okay your right, thank eomma"

She gets out of the room and I start to pick my clothes and do my morning routine.

What should I wear? Oh I know

I go downstairs and eat my breakfast

Minho: "Y/n you look beautiful"

"Oh thank you!"

Minho: "Can you buy me ice cream after school"

"You suck up, no I can't"

He starts to do the puppies eyes I can't resist, it doesn't matter how much I try.

"Okay, but don't get used to this you little brat"

The doorbell rings and I take my backpack and leave the house. When I step outside I see Lisa, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung.

"Is there a party in my one house and I didn't know?"

Lisa: "Very funny, Jungkook wanted to come with me but he was picking up Tae and Jimin so we all came. And by the way, you look stunning"

Jimin: "You really do"

"Aww thank guys, but what about Lisa she looks like a QUEEN"

Jungkook: "She does..."

Lisa starts to blush I laugh my ass off, I can't these to are so cute.

When we arrive at the school Lisa pulls me aside and Hyejin joins us.

Hyejin: "Details now!"

"Okay, Hmm so it all started"

Jin: "Good morning lady's"

Lisa: "Good morning Mr.kim"

Jin: "Miss Y/n, can I borrow you for a bit before class starts?"

I look over to my two friends and they nod to me winking their eyes.

"Y-yes you can"

I follow him to his classroom and when we get there he locks the door.

"What do you want to talk about exactly?"

Jin: "Rules"

"What kind of rules?"

Jin: "For our situation...like we can't act any different then we usually do in class, it has to be professional"

"Okay, any more?"

Jin: "Don't tell anyone about this"

"What about Yoongi and Hobi"

Jin: "I don't think it's a problem since they have nothing to to with this school"

"Anything else?"

Jin: "Yes actually...you look hot"

My cheeks turn bright red and I mutter a thank you under my breath.

He steps closer to me and now we're just a few inches apart. "I though you said keep it professional?"

Jin: "Well the bell didn't ring so..."

He steps even more closer but

Ringgggggg-

"You should probably open that door Mr.kim"

————————————————————————

Finally I updated! It's been so long, sorry everyone for taking this long I wasn't inspired to write but now I'm back for good.

And I'm actually doing an update schedule so please tell me what country you live in and the time zone.

I'm gonna do the best I can!

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)