Reach out

(Y/N POV)

We walk through the hallways and go out separate ways to our lockers. I grab my math book and make my way to class afterwards, when I get there I see that Nali and Hyejin are already there.

"How are you guys always so quick?"

Hyejin shrugs "My locker is pretty close to this class"

"I already had my math book" Nali says holding it up in the air.

I sit down in my desk and wait for the teacher to arrive, after 10 minutes we start to question where he is. This teacher is NEVER late and he never missed a class this year, we wait some more until another teacher comes in.

"Mr. Williams is sick, so class dismissed" we smile to each other and get up.

"I can't believe that Mr. Williams actually missed a class"

Hyejin packs her things super fast and stands in front of my desk "I know right, now we can focus on another thing" me and Nali look at her confused and she laughs "Y/n, birthday, soulmate" oh yeah that...

"How do I even do that?"

Hyejin's birthday was 1 month ago and she is always talking with her soulmate especially in class, so she knows how to do it.

"Just think about talking to him and there you go"

"It's that simple? Just think and there you go?"

"Pretty much"

"But what if he isn't eighteen yet?"

"Don't be such a downer Y/n! Common try!" Says Nali jumping around.

"Hmm okay?"

We walk to a bench and I lean my head back to focus, okay I just need to reach out to my soulmate, that's gonna me easy peasy.

I close my eyes and think about what I want to do. "Hello? Is anyone there?" I open my eyes again to look at my friends and shake my head no.

Lisa: "Try again"

"Hi? Hello?"

???: "Hello?"

"Oh my god, he responded?!"

Hyejin: "What did he say"

"Just hello, nothing much"

Lisa: "Keep going, I'm so exited I think I might explode"

I close my eyes once more and see if he says anything else and he does.

???: "Happy birthday I guess, I waited some years for you...

Well this is kind of awkward, common y/n just ask something, anything you can do this no need to be nervous.

"Thank you, Hmm how old are you?"

???: "23"

This is so weird, talking to someone through your thoughts. At least he's not that older than me, what do I say now?

"My name is-"

Just as I was about to say my name the bell rang "Sorry I have to go, talk you later?"

???: "Sure"

————————————————————————

A/N:

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜