Really

(Y/N POV)

Lisa: "Mr.Kim!!!!"

Hyejin: "I can't believe this... I'm gonna faint"

"I don't know what to do now, his my teacher"

Lisa: "And his your soulmate, I think you can keep it professional in school hours but still someone can find out and if that happens it's gonna get you both in a LOT of trouble"

Hyejin: "But some soulmates don't date, I know some who are just friends"

Lisa: "Exactly, you two can be friends"

"I guess so..."

Monday

I get up and take a shower, I take longer than usual because I keep thinking of Jin. It's the first time I'm gonna see him or talk to him since I found out that he is my soulmate.

Eomma: "Y/n get down here your gonna be late!"

"Coming"

I go downstairs and see my mom and brother already ready to leave the house.

Eomma: "What's going on with you, your usually late but not that late. Do you need any advices? Is it boy problems?"

"I'm okay, see you later"

I get out of the house and see that Lisa is not here she must of went to school already. I look at my phone and realize that school starts in 20 minutes and I take 30 to get there. I guess I have to run.

I start to jog and when I get there I'm breathless, I should do more exercise..., I enter school and when I was in the middle of the hallway the bell rings I rush to the classroom and open the door.

Mr.kim: "Miss Y/n glad you decided to come"

"Sorry for being late" I bow and start to go to my seat.

Mr.kim: "Please don't be late again"

I take out my things and revive a few glances from Lisa and Hyejin, I ignore them and try to focus on what Ji- Mr.kim is saying but it's impossible, every time I look at him my cheeks flush red.

Mr.kim: "Next week a teacher will join our  lessons for extra help, please be nice to her. Now open your books in page 36 and start to do the equations, if you need any help call me"

I look at the exercises and wide my eyes, why is math so complicated?

Jiyun: "Mr.kim I have questions"

Mr.kim approaches her and looks at the paper, she leans to the side to expose some cleavage and he doesn't take his eyes out of the book.

Mr.kim: "Actually your doing perfectly fine, keep your good work"

She nods and starts to do her work again a bit annoyed because she didn't have the attention she's used to get.

I laugh and look at my paper again and it's all blank. I don't like to ask for help, I get really nervous so I don't ask.

As I was trying to do it I fell a gaze in the back of my head, I wait but I can still fell the gaze so I turn around only to find Mr.kim behind me.

Mr.kim: "Do you want help?" I shake my head no and look at the book again. "I'm your teacher it's my job to help you, it's actual really easy once you put your mind into it. You put the formula next to the exercise and follow it, I know quadratic equations are tricky but you'll get it"

I grab my pencil and write the formula next to the exercise and follow it, it's more easy this way but I can't do some parts still.

Mr.kim: "Let's correct the exercises, Miss Jiyun you can do the first one"

She gets up with a happy grin on her face and walks to the front of the class, I notice how she smirks at him, and I notice how short her skirt is but aldo I don't like her, slay all day...

Mr.kim sits on his desk and looks around the class but his eyes land on me. This time I look I don't advert my gaze somewhere else and he smirks. I start to get red and nervous, what is that smirk for?

The class ends and I start to pack my things quickly not to be the last one out, I stand up and start to go with Lisa and Hyejin.

Mr.kim: "Miss Y/n can I please have a word?" I look back at him and Lisa and Hyejin mutter a good luck before leaving me alone with him.

He closes the door and motions me to go to the desk in front of his.

"What do you want to talk about Mr.kim?" Seriously Y/n why are you playing dumb?

"Please call me Jin, I feel old if you keep calling me Mr.kim. And we have to talk about the subject but before we get there I noticed you have some difficulty's so if you want you can start to go to the tottering sessions i give after school"

I nod and stay quiet looking at him in the eyes, I start to get red once again and he laughs, why does he have such and effect on you...

Jin: "As for the soulmate thing, well that's certainly more complicated then math. But for starters I would like to know you better, like go out and do something fun"

"What of we get seen in public?"

Jin: "Oh I didn't tough of that, well how about you come to my place and I'll cook for you"

Should I go? I like talking to him but the fact that his my teacher is horrible.

"Okay we can do that"

Jin: "Perfect! How about on Friday night?"

I nod and and smile, why am I so happy? It's just a casual hangout to get to know each other better and figure out what to do on school hours.

***

Lisa: "So your going on a date?"

"It's not a date"

Lisa: "How the tables have turned"

————————————————————————

A/n:

Sorry for the delay!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)