Lesson 13:// True Worship

Lesson 13: True Worship

And now, that you're officially a child of God... we should celebrate, we should worship Him with all of our heart and our soul. Dance, Sing, Read, Testimony, Praise, Pray, and Cry.

--

If you're a parent, what do you want to your child to do to you after you brought him/her a gift? [just imagine]... syempre, inaasahan mong magiging mabait siya sayo, susunod sa mga utos mo, lalambingin ka... like Him, our heavenly father, kapag may binigay siyang biyaya sa iyo, dapat ding suklian natin iyon.

Worship (c. dictionary)

n.

the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity.

v.

show reverence and adoration for (a deity); honor with religious rites.

As a christian or a child of God, worship is a part of our role. As I've said in our last lesson, act is a must. Worship is a act of a believers or a child of god to give our God what he deserves. And he deserves everything what we do.

Some believers don't do it, because they'll think that praying and believing on him is enough. But did you know that you won't earn if you don't work?

But....

How?

"And Jesus answered him, “It is written, “‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and him only shall you serve.’, Luke 4:8”

Serve him with loyalty

“Sing praises to the Lord, for he has done gloriously; let this be made known in all the earth, Isaiah 12:5"

Sing with praises

"Oh come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation! Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise! For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods. In his hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are his also. The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land. ..., Psalm 95:1-6"

"All the earth worships you and sings praises to you; they sing praises to your name, Psalm 66:4"

"And he said with a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come, and worship him who made heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water, Revelation 14:7"

Have fear and worship our God who made heaven and earth.

There so many ways on how to make our God happy to us, at kasama na doon ang pagwoworship...

But worship is not only singing, dancing, and praising.

Obey Him

Talk to Him (praying).

Always take time for Him.

Put Him FIRST in your priorities.

And that's Worship.

How to truly worship?

"Offer your bodies as a living sacrifice holy and pleasing to God---this is your true and proper worship, Romans 12:1"

True Worship is not concerned about what other think of us.

Don't be shy. Let them judge you, but don't let them destroy your relationship with God.

Other believers are scared or concerned about what people think of them if they will worship in public, pray in public, and share the word of God in public.  Don't be. Dahil kahit na kailan ay hindi tayo ikinahiya ng Diyos... Pero kung ikinakahiya mo siya? Ikakahiya ka rin niya.. at kung ipinagmamalaki mo siya? Mas ipagmamalaki ka niya.

Many of them took pride in showing off their spirituality in public. Yet on the inside, they were guilty of many secret sins. Are you one of them?

"You shall have no Gods before me... you shall not bow down to them or worship them, Exodus 20:3,5"

If you chose Him, Be loyal to Him.

"I tell you the truth when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!, Matthew 25:40"

When we help or hurt one another, Jesus take it personally. So love one another, help one another, because what we do to others, we're actually doing it to Christ too.

"God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth, John 4:24"
---

Let's all celebrate through Worship, let's all Praise Him, Sing with full of emotions, Dance with passionate, Pray with smile and Shout how good and great our God is.

Be proud and help me to spread the word of God.

"Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, LORD, Psalm 89:15"

God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.

****

Written By:Heyitz_Heart24