Lesson 16:// Child Of God

Lesson 16: Child of God

Are you a Child of God?

Do you think you're a Good and True Child of God?

What are the things that a Child of God must Have?

So many Questions filled our mind, do we really obey God's commands? are we doing our lives in a right way? do we live in a right way?. Napapatanong tayo sa ating mga sarili kung tayo ba'y kalugod lugod sa paningin ng Diyos? O kung ang pamumuhay ba natin ay tama sa paningin ng panginoon?

That's why I will show some things that a Child of God must Have. And again, Disclaimer na ang mga mababasa ninyo ay ayon sa aking pananaw at nalalaman, ngunit maari mo itong mai-apply sa sarili at makadagdag sa iyong kaalaman.

Go to the Book of Titus, Chapter 3, Verses 1 to 8. It's a very Helpful verses for me, you'll know more about Being a Christian according to Apostle Paul who wrote that.

What does a Child of God must have?

1.) Obedient

"Remind your people to submit to rulers and authorities, to obey them, and to be ready to do good in every way, Titus 3:1"

It says in the Verse one that we must obey also the Rulers and the Authorities in our countries, like Presidents, Governments, Mayors and many more. And also Don't forget to Obey our God Maker.

"My child, don't forget what I teach you. Always remember what I tell you to do, Proverbs 3:1"

2.) Good Attitude

"Tell them not to speak evil of anyone, but to be peaceful and friendly, and always to show a gentle attitude toward everyone, Titus 3:2"

Be always friendly, don't think or to speak evil to other people, always be in peace of mind, and be gentle to everyone. Have a Good Attitude.

3.) Be Humble

"For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, and wrong. We were slaves to passions and pleasures of all kinds. We spent our lives in malice and envy; other hated us and we hated them, Titus 3:3"

Be true and don't deny that we all do wrong in our past...

"But when the kindness and love of God our saviour was revealed, he saved us. It was not because of any deeds that we ourselves had done, but because of his own mercy that he saved us through the Holy Spirit, who gives us new birth and new life by washing us, Titus 3:4-5"

Yes, you read it right. Through of His Own mercy and Holy Spirit, he saved us. We all do mistakes, failures, and wrong doing but only few can have that Mercy and Holy Spirit. But since we are His Child--- admit that--- he loves us by saving us from our sins.

Be Humble and admit to our self that we all a sinner back then.

"God poured out the Holy Spirit abundantly on us through Jesus Christ our saviour, so that by His Grace we might be put right with God and come into possession of the eternal life we hope for, Titus 3: 6-7"

4.) Share

"This is a True Sharing. I want you to give special emphasis to those matters, so that those who believe in God may be concerned with giving their time to doing good deeds, which are good and useful for everyone, Titus 3: 8"

We must also Share the word of God, and to Wake up the sleeping Holy Spirit of other people too! Para sa pagdating ng panahon ay marami tayong makakasama sa kabilang buhay.

Sharing the word of God is the Great Thing that a Christian must do.

5.) Avoid

"But avoid stupid arguments, long lists of ancestor, quarrels, and fights about the Law. They are useless and worthless, Titus 3: 9"

Since we know now the Truth, we must know what things we must avoid. Avoid all bad and evil things.

6.) Take care of your Body

"Don't you know that your Body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and who was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourselves but to God. He bought you for a price, so use your bodies for God's glory, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20"

Our physical body is just a temporary, but still take good care of it, God owns our Body. Our body is the temple of our Holy Spirit it says. And always use your body in good doings not in evil doings.

7.) Live according to His Will

"Each of you should so on living according to the Lord's gift to you, and as you were when God called you. 1 Corinthians 7:17"

Live according to His Words, Actions, Glory, and Grace. Live like Jesus when he came in to the Earth.

8.) Stay Connected

"My friends, each of you should remain in fellowship with God in the same condition that you were when you were called, 1 Corinthians 7:24"

We should always be Connected to God. Always.

How?

Pray, Talk to Him, Read His Words, Do a devotion, Sing and Praise Him, and always remember Him in everything you do.

And one more thing, whatever your religion is... it doesn't matter. The only matter is being a child of god and obeying in his commands.

That's it! I hope you can apply it to yourself, and as for me, marami pang dapat na katangian ang isang kristiyano. Always remember that we all do mistakes but you can handle it. Before doing some things you don't know if it's a bad or good, ask yourself first and pray to God to lead your way.

:)

*****

Written By: Heyitz_Heart24