Lesson 25:// Noisy

Lesson 25: Noisy

It's hard to focus if you are surrounded with distraction.

It's hard to think and make a wise and good decisions if you can't even know what your problem is.

At some point in our lives, there are still situations when we can't think peacefully. We can't think of a solution because of noises--- noises in our heads. Kahit na tahimik at payapa ang kapaligiran mo, there's still noises in our heads.

We can't think of a solution to our problems. We can't make a decision because of thoughts that it may cause you harm if you choose it. But... why? Why we can hear noises if we don't even hear some noises in our place?

It's noises in our head.

Thoughts and Words that you probably thinking without you knowing. Mga bulong na naririnig mo beside of your head. Its either a good or a bad side.

Imagine a scenario... where you're in the middle of planning for a stealing. You don't have enough money and you're daughter is in the hospital, having a critical condition. What would you do when you need a money for your daughter's operation? The only thing people will think is to steal.

You're a good person in that scenario... you're choosing between evil and good. But you ended up doing that evil decision. People may think that it is the only thing you can do... and that is the most worst thing that you may do.

What if the person you're going to steal is also having a problem and literally need a money for their own life?
What if you already had a money but you're daughter didn't survive in the operation?
But what if  you're daughter survived but the police caught you from stealing, you're daughter survived but she probably live alone and can lead to depression.

So many what ifs-- and that's what I called noises.

Noises that you're making inside of your heads. A non stop noises... if you won't force it to stop.

How can you stop it?

Then stop thinking (probably the most nonsense and useless you've red). Stop thinking of what would happen in the future. What would be the best. What would be the easier one.

Stop thinking but start doing.

Nothing will happen if you just sit their and look at your ceiling until the sunset's down. But of course think is the first thing you must do then do it. Think wisely, not think what ifs. But if you still don't get an answer or a solution then... read.

“I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world, John 16:33"

STOP worrying, START trusting him.

You may have having a overthinking right now, always remember that God is bigger than that problem.

“In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety, Psalm 4:8"

He will give you PEACE that can make you sleep peacefully.

“And he said, ‘O man greatly loved, fear not, peace be with you; be strong and of good courage.' And as he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, 'Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me.’ , Daniel 10:19"

TAKE courage! Everything will be alright, god will take over you and everything.

“And the effect of righteousness will be peace, and the result of righteousness, quietness and trust forever, Isaiah 32:17"

If you are in the RIGHT, peace and quietness will be with you.

“Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to those who lay hold of her; those who hold her fast are called blessed, Proverbs 3:16-18"

You will be BLESSED and will give you everything you need. Just remember to be loyal, trust, faith and love the Lord.

So let's go back to the scenario... if you chose the good side, to trust and have faith on god that he will provide everything. You won't steal but will receive a money with your relatives and friends, your daughter's condition already found a good and surely medicine. You cried and shout in your head that 'God is literally good at all time'.

You're faith can change everything. Faith and trust, then everything will be provided. God is just testing you if you'll still trust him with all of your mind, heart and soul. So be ready, remember in our second batch? You've passed! But we're now in a Third batch, probably the last batch.

Thank you for reading! Stay safe and God bless everyone!

******

Written By: Heyitz_Heart24