Lesson 17:// Some Knowledge

Lesson 17: Some Knowledge

Of course, hindi naman pwedeng sumali sa isang grupo kung wala kang sapat na kaalaman hindi ba? Sa araw araw, mayroon tayong natututunan at nalalaman. Kaya't nandito ang ilang mga kaalaman na kailangan niyong malaman bago humantong sa pangatlong batch.

(some things might already written in the previous lessons)
---

What is Church?

Literally, ang church ay isang lugar o gusali kung saan pumupunta ang mga believers o mga kristyano tuwing linggo o kung kailan ang nasabi. Ito'y upang pagaralan ang kanyang mga salita, paglaanan ng oras, sambahin at purihin ang panginoon.

Ngunit spiritually, ang church ay walang specific kung nasaan o ano ito. It's either a place or a thing. You can learn His words anywhere and anytime. You can praise and worship Him anywhere and anytime. You can sing and dance to Him anywhere and anytime. You can pray to Him anywhere and anytime.

What to Bring?

You should bring a Bible, Notebook and Ballpen for taking notes. But...The most important thing to bring when you go to church, is Yourself with a peaceful mind and clean heart.

What is Bible?

Literally, the Word Bible comes from the Greek word "ta biblia" which means "the books". It was a collection of books. A collection of sacred texts or scriptures.

What is Child of God? (Others called it 'Believers' 'Christians', etc )

Child of God, in other word God's Child. Child of God is not literally a child. It is a person who have believes, a belief that keeps on believing and keeps on surrendering to our Lord. Who have a belief that He is our Lord and our saviour.

What is Fellowship?

In Bible, Fellowship is described as coming together with other people. With other Child of God.

How to Pray? [Properly]

Prayer is our way of communicating to God. (Go back to Lesson: Pray)

Importance of praying?

Praying is a part of our worship to God. And it's a way of our communication to God as I've said. He wants us to talk to Him and to confess our sins so that we will be forgiven.

What is Devotion?

Devotion is an act of prayer or private worship. It's a other way of studying His Words.

How to Devotion?

Pray. Read. Study. Note. Pray. And Share.

[This is my own way of doing a devotion]

Brought your own notebook, bible and ballpen. Dapat ay may nakalaang oras ng paggawa nito at mas mainam kung gagawin mo ito dalawang beses sa isang araw basta't araw araw. You will read a Bible, atleast 1 chapter or a two then you'll take some notes after studying about the whole chapter and do some conclusion kung ano ang iyong natutunan. Gumawa rin ng Bible verse of the Day para iyong matandaaan at hindi makalimutan.

And don't forget to Pray before and after doing a Devotion, para maintindihan ang bawat salita at maunawaan ang mga aral.

[You can do this with your family or with friends, or you can do a separate devotion with them and with yourself only.]

----

Sana'y marami kayong nakuhang kaalaman at maisagawa ang mga nakasaad. It will help you to grow spiritually and for being a child of god.

Thank you and God Bless!

*******

Written By: Heyitz_Heart24