Lesson 10:// Life

Lesson 10: Life

What is Life?

Literally, Life is when your heart is still beating and your lungs is still breathing.

But for you, what is life?

Life is when you have emotions.

Emotions. May pakiramdam. Hindi manhid. Minsan ganoon ang buhay, nakakaramdam tayo ng saya, lungkot, galit, inis, at marami pang iba. But does it mean you’re alive?

Kadalasan ay nakakaramdam tayo ng pagkamanhid. Sa sobrang sakit, lungkot at kapighatian, minsan ay nagiging manhid na lamang tayo dahil nasanay na tayo, And with that, you’re alive but dead inside.

Life is full of Responsibilities.

Yes it is. So many works, responsibilities, studies... that’s mostly the cycle of other people’s life. But can we change that boring and nonsense cycle of life?

Life is full of surprises.

It’s not a surprise party or a surprise gift. We don't know what would be the tomorrow or worst if you still have a tomorrow. And it surprise us if one of our relatives passed away, accident happens, and some things that literally surprise us. And that is Life, surprising.

So enjoy every second, minutes, hours, and days of your life in a good way.

With so many definitions of ‘Life’, let’s change the question.

How to live rightful?

Lahat tayo may kanya kanyang pamamaraan ng pamumuhay, ngunit ano ba ang sinasabi ng bibliya ayon dito? (Proverbs 16)

~PLANNING

“We may make our plans, but God has the last word, Proverbs 16:1”

Likas na sa atin ang mahilig magplano. Plano para sa bakasyon, event, reunion, at marami pang iba. Gusto natin na naaayon sa kagustuhan natin ang mangyayari. But in the reality, we don’t know what would happen for tomorrow.

If you plan, make sure to be prepared and don’t expect.

“Everything the Lord has made has its destiny; and the destiny of the wicked is destruction, Proverbs 16:4”

Ask yourself, is you motivation and plans is right in God’s eyes? Yes? Then wait and trust. No? Then destroy it and throw.

“You may think everything you do is right, but the Lord judges your motives, Proverbs 16:2”

God will see and know you motives before he give it to you.

“Ask the lord to bless your plan, and you will be successful in carrying them out, Proverbs 16:3”

“You may make your plans, but God directs your actions, Proverbs 16:9”

“The king speaks with divine authority, his decisions are always right, Proverbs 16:10”

~OBEYING

“Be loyal and faithful and God will forgive your sin. Obey the Lord and nothing evil will happen to you, Proverbs 16:6”

Read.It.Again.

~HONESTY

“It is better to have a little, honestly earned, than to have a large income, dishonestly gained, Proverbs 16:8”

“The Lord hates everyone who is arrogant; he will never let them escape punishment, Proverbs 16:5”

“The Lord wants weights and measures to be honest and every sale to fair, Proverbs 16:1”

“A king wants to hear the truth and will favor those who speak it, Proverbs 16:13”

“It is better to be patient than powerful. It is better to win over yourself that over whole cities, Proverbs 16:32”

This doesn’t need any explanation.

~KIND

“Those who are good travel a road that avoids evil; so watch where you are going –it may save your life, Proverbs 16:17”

“Kind words are like honey—sweet to the taste and good for your health, Proverbs 16:24”

~WISE

“A wise, mature person is known for his understanding. The more pleasant his words, the more persuasive he is, Proverbs 16:21”

“Watch out for people who grin and wink at you; they have thought of something evil, Proverbs 16:30”

“Gossip is spread by wicked people; they stir up trouble and break up friendships, Proverbs 16:28”

“Evil people look for ways to harm others; even their words burn with evil, Proverbs 16:27”

“Intelligent people think before they speak; what they say is then more persuasive, Proverbs 16:23”

“A wise person will try to keep king happy; if the king becomes angry, someone may die, Proverbs 16:15”

This might help you to answer your question ‘How to live rightful?’ but with a twist ‘How to live rightful in God’s eyes?’

Mahirap mamuhay ng tama at mabuti kung ang tinitirhan o nakapaligid sa iyo ay masasama. Mahirap din kuung ang iba’y may nakasanayang gawaing akala nila mabuti yun pala’y hindi. Mahirap ngunit kung hindi mo susubukan ay may kaparusahan.

Eternal life with God? Or Eternal pain in Fire?

It’s sad to see that other people are doing nonsense things and bad doings just to have their own happiness. At iyon ang mahirap baguhin o alisin sa tao.

Let’s now throw away all bad things in our life and go to the rightful living. Can you?

~~~

BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: “Long life is the reward of the righteous; gray hair is a glorious crown, Proverbs 16:31”

***

Written By: Heyitz_ Heart24