Lesson 14://Pray

Lesson :Pray

How do you Pray?

Or

How to Pray?

It's important that being a Christian or a Believer of Christ needs to Pray everyday.

Why?

Because it's our way of communicating to God and a way of our talking to God.

But I know that some of you is still a beginner and don't know how to properly pray.

I will show you some ways of how to pray. Ngunit paalala na ang mga mababasa ninyo ay ayon sa aking sariling opinyon o kaalaman, maari mo itong mai-apply sa iyong sarili o makadagdag sa iyong kaalaman.

How to PRAY? [accordingly]

A - Adoration
C - Confession
T - Thanksgiving
S - Supplication

I'll share first my statics on how I am praying accordingly. First is Adoration, Adore Him, Praise Him, Worship Him, and say some words on How grateful he is. Second is Confession, you need to confess everything you need to confess, especially to your sins. Third is Thanksgiving, Thank everything to Him, from food, protection, money, healthy, safety ness of yourself and to your family and friends and everyythiiiing. And the Final is Supplication, it's your time to wish what you want according to his will [1 John 5:14] and everything you need for tomorrow and so on.

And I will add one more thing...

"If you forgive others the wrongs they have done to you, Your Father in heaven will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others, then Your Father will not forgive the wrongs you have done, Matthew 6:14-15"

If you're asking a forgiveness to your Father in Heaven, then you need to Forgive the people who do wrongs to you first. Forgive them so He can Forgive you.

Teaching about Prayer:

Go to the Book of Matthew, Chapter 6, Verses 5 to 15,

Sinabi rito ang turo ukol sa pagdadasal, itinuro ni Jesus ang tamang pagdarasal sa kanyang mga apostol upang malaman kung naayon o hindi ang kanilang mga panalangin...

"But when you pray, go to your room, close the door, and Pray to your Father, who is unseen. And you Father who sees what you do in private, will reward you, Matthew 6:6"

Find peace where you can Pray properly. Tuwing mananalangi'y huwag magisip ng kung ano anong bagay o problema, sa halip ay ihiling mo ito sa Ama ng buong puso ay maririnig ka nito.

"When you pray, do not use meaningless words, as the pagans do, who think that their Gods will hear them because their prayers are long, Matthew 6:7"

Huwag pahabain o magpanalangin ng mga walang kabuluhang bagay, dahil...

"Your Father already knows what you need before you ask Him, Matthew 6:8"

Alam na niya ang mga idadalangin mo bago mo pa man ito masambit, ngunit hindi ba't kapag may kaibigan tayong kakausapin tayo bigla bigla ay mababatid mo na agad na may sasabihin itong importante o may ihihinging pabor? Ganun din ang Ama natin, hinihintay ka lamang niyang sambitin ng iyong mga labi ang kahilingan at dalangin mo.