Lesson 26:// Doubt

Lesson 26: Doubt

Are you having a Trust Issue?
Why is it hard to Trust or to believe?
Why we still doubt to a person or a thing we love?

Those questions are quite hard to answer. We are surrounded in a planet where people lived, people who's living with full of lies. We are surrounded with many bad influences, bad habits, bad lifestyles, bad attitude---- all bad things.

" All of us are dirty with sin. All the right things we have done are like filthy pieces of cloth. All of us are like dead leaves, and our sins, like the wind, have carried us away, Isaiah 64:6"

When someone once broke our trust, it's literally hard for us to believe or to listen in that person who broke us--- and that's a truth. When we 'yes'? Is it true? When we say 'I'm okay'? Are you saying the truth?

Let's all accept that no one is perfect. All people is sinning. All people has a bad sides. We're all do lying. We're all do cheating. We're all do stealing. We're all doing a mistake. Sin is naturally living in our souls, that sin won't be remove--- unless you accept God.

"There is not a righteous person on earth who always does good and never sins, Ecclesiastes 7:20"

"If we go around bragging, “We have no sin,” then we are fooling ourselves and are strangers to the truth, 1 John 1:8"

"U
nless you believe that I am who I claim to be, you will die in your sins, John 8:24"

God is the purest, greatest, cleanest and holy that you can ever discover. Walang kahit na sino o bagay ang makakapantay sa kanya. He made the universe. He made the sky and land. He made the animals. He made us! Ano pa ba ang kaya niyang gawin? EVERYTHING.

So now that you already accepted God in to your Life... There are still doubt in you mind, heart and soul? Doubting that he is not true, he is not existing. Doubting that he is not hearing your prayers. Doubting that he left you...

But what is the use of  accepting him without your trust and faith?

We are in a relationship with God, and not because you say you love him and you praise him does not mean you mean it. Remember that Faith is related with Love...

"Meanwhile these three remain: Faith, Hope, and Love; and the greatest of these is Love, 1 Corinthians 13:13"

We should stay away ad throw away our doubts on God. Who made the earth?the universe?your parents?the animals and all living things? and you? Who gave you Life?

It's God. No other than God. Is there anything that God can't do? NOTHING.

When we pray...

Believe and Accept.

"But when you pray, you must believe and not doubt at all. However doubts is like a wave in the sea that is driven and blown about by the wind, James 1:6"

When we are in trouble...

Have Faith.

When anxieties attacking us...

Trust God.

Remember that God will be your forever savior. He will be your shield, armor, strength and everything. Isn't it great? Faith and Love is the only key to have him in your life.

Let's all keep our trust and faith be strong and stay. Because how can you fight in a battle without your armors?

"So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ, Romans 10:17"

How to have faith?

Read the Bible.

God bless everyone!

**********

Written By: Heyitz_Heart24