Five

1𝑥5 ~  𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑇𝑒𝑙𝑙 ______________________________________

1𝑥5 ~  𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑇𝑒𝑙𝑙
______________________________________

They say a smile can brighten up a room, but what that smile is for, some people will never know. Right now, I felt like smiling up a storm. Something about Derek coming to my last night, talking to me, making sure I was okay, just made me feel genuinely happy.

That happiness helped me throughout the day, to the point where I ignored Jackson and his glares from first period to last period. I had plans to spend some time with Lydia after school but she and Jackson were going to watch The Notebook, again, and Derek was out doing werewolf business with Scott, so I decided to spend some time with Danny.

"Alright, Danny boy, you ready for this?" I asked as I looked down at him, with a smirk on my face

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Danny asked, as we sat down apart from each other,

"It's totally fine," I told him as I reached over and pull out the remote and started the movie, I felt Danny's hand touched mine, but I didn't react and just let it happen, "invasion of the body snatchers isn't that scary,"

We about halfway through the movie when both our phones started to ring. We glanced at each other, then to our phones. I noticed it was Lydia who was calling me.

"It's Jackson," Danny said as he answered his phone, "hey dude,"

"Mines Lydia," I said before, I answered my phone and pressed it to my ear, "aren't you two on date?"

"Leo, where are you?" Lydia asked sounding frantic as ever,

"At my/Leo's house," Danny and I said at the same time, we glanced at each other again, and I started to feel nervous,

"Come to my house, right now!" Lydia said loudly and I immediately got up, as I knew her yelling was never a good sign,

"Dude, slow down, what happened?!" Danny asked as he started to put on his shoes,

I was by the door, with my keys and phone in hand when I felt Danny touch my arm, I looked bad to see he had a strange look on his face. A silence fell on the house, as Danny looked at me with a worried expression.

"Wait? Dude, just slow down, alright, fine I'm on my way over," Danny said, I opened the door as we both left the house,

We got in his car and he started to reverse onto the road, I tried to calm Lydia down but it sounded like the girl was in full blown panic mode. Danny dropped me off outside Lydia's house and I bolted to the front door, and before I could even knock on the door, it flew open and Lydia engulfed me in a hug.

"Lydia!? What the hell happened?" I asked as I hugged back, and her parents came closer to us, with worried expressions,

"We got attacked," was all Lydia muttered out before breaking down into a full tears,