2 ~ Twenty-three

2 𝑥 11 ~ 𝐵𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑑______________________

______________________

Leo's PoV (SMUT WARNING)

The sounds that came from my body made my face turn different shades of red and pink. My arm covered my eyes while I bit my lips together, so I could keep my moaning to a limit.

However, that didn't deter him. Derek just kept up with his hard and constant strokes making harder... much harder for me to think straight. He grabbed my right leg and placed it on his shoulder, and with his other hand he pulled me closer to his body. I could feel every inch of him inside me, my body had shifted so I could take all his length and size, and without my healing factor, I knew that I wouldn't be walking or standing in the morning.

Derek's hazel and green eyes slowly turned to red, I could see him slowly slipping away as the animal inside him was crawling its way to surface, to me. His fangs came out and his pants of breathes turned to snarls and growls. His face contorted as he tried to keep in control, but I wasn't afraid of him hurting me, so I took control.

I brought my left leg up and wrapped it around his lower back, keeping him in place as his member slid further and further into me. My hands reached up and I cupped his face, he looked at me, and I could see all the emotions written clearly on his face. The pain, fear, and the guilt.

"It's okay," I whispered to him, he started to shake his head, so I pulled him down into a deep kiss, he stop moving, and his member laid snuggly inside for a moment, "you're not hurting me, Der,"

"...everyone around me gets hurt," Derek said through a low growl, "one way or the other, I bring pain to the people I care about,"

"So? All that mean is you can either run from it, or fix it..." I said to him, he tried to look away but I held his face still, "and I'm not going anywhere, Derek, I told you once before that you deserve everything... and I meant it,"

Derek sighed and lowered his body onto mine. his face was buried in my neck, as our bare chest collided. With one hand I stroked his hair, while the other one drew circles on his lower back, right above his naked ass.

"Thank you for being here, Leo," Derek muttered into my neck,

"You can thank me, by getting me pregnant," I said with a chuckle, I felt Derek stiffen then he pulled away to look to over at me,

"You're not a girl, you can't get pregnant," Derek said ironically with a slight smirk,

"But that doesn't mean you can't f*ck me, like you're trying to," I said with smirk, right back at him,

Derek member twitched at my words and his eyes flashed a brighter shade of red. His breathing turned to a growling, and his face started to shift into his wolf one.

"If you keep talking like that..." Derek said softly before pulling back and slamming into me harshly, "...you're gonna regret it,"

I smiled up at him, my hands slowly moved down to cup his firm yet soft, ass cheeks. He placed his hands beside my head and stared down at me, and I swore I felt him grow a size bigger inside me.