3 - Thirty-one

3 x 07 ~ 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠

3 x 07 ~ 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠

Author's Note, AGAIN: I just wanted to give a heads up to all my readers, I will be leaving foreshadowing moments throughout this season and the next for Leo's story in the future. They may not be in each chapter, but there will be in some, I left one in the beginning of season 3, and TWO actually, in the chapter 30, but from here on out, I won't be giving anymore spoilers... so keep a look out, Leo's world is about to get turned upside down. Don't hate, appreciate. Love you all, hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________

Leo's PoV

"Seriously," I complained, I pressed my car horn and honked a few times at the cars in front of me that weren't moving an inch, "now I know why werewolves have murderous rage, move it!"

I was stuck in this traffic for almost half an hour now, and honestly I was over it. As traffic slowly inched it's way through the city to avoid the accident, I gripped the steering wheel even tighter as I got closer to my destination. By the time I finally managed to get through the ungodly traffic, it was two hours later than I had expected.

I pulled up to the building, and parked next to the Silver FJ Cruiser, I took a breathe before getting out and making my way to the lift. As it climbed my heart started to race. Seeing him was the first thing I wanted to do since I got back, but I managed to wait, like a day our two.

Once it came to a stop I made my way to the door and was about to open it when it slid open.

"What do you want?" Cora asked in an impatient tone, not even giving me a chance,

"Firstly that was rude," I said back to her, "secondly I'm here to see-"

"Derek doesn't want to see you," Cora said cutting me off,

"Too bad," I said pushing my way passed her,

"You can't just walk in here," Cora said slamming the door and moving after me,

"I can do whatever the hell I want," I retorted, not even looking back at her, my eyes scanned the loft in hopes of seeing the alpha but he wasn't anywhere in sight, so I focused my hearing and listened, and sure enough I heard three heart beats, two downstairs and one upstairs, I looked to the staircase and made my way towards them, only to be cut off by Cora, "why do people keep getting in my way,"

"Listen I'm only gonna tell you this once, leave, now!" Cora said making her eyes glow,

"Was that a threat?" I asked her with coy smile, her face started to shift and I realized her meant business, so I took a step closer to the girl, "sweetheart are you sure you wanna do this? Cause I don't plan on taking it easy because-"

"I'm a girl?" she asked cutting me off,

"Because your Derek's sister," I said correcting her with an eye roll, I tilted my head to the side nonchalantly and she huffed at me, I started change and Cora extended her claws. We were an inch a part, and I was waiting for her to make the first move,