3 - Thirty

3 x 06 ~ Motel California

Author's Note: FINALLY I've reached the best episode in the entire series. Now, y'all might hate me at the end of this but the story must be told... and I want it on recorded that @fuccyourdoritos requested this and I hope you all enjoy... 'cause I know I did.

______________________________

Leo's PoV

I watched the windows as the school's bus pulled into a dusty, rundown looking motel. It wasn't the five seasons, but it would work. As the bus came to a stop we all filed out, looking at the building with slight fear and discomfort.

"I've seen worst," Scott muttered as he walked towards the front of the group,

"Where have you seen worst?" Stiles asked him, before he could answer Coach blew that damn whistle for like the fourth or fifth time since I got on the bus,

"Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely," Coach told us before handing out room keys, slowly I walked up and looked over to see vomit bo- I mean Jared, looking at me with a hopeful smile, so I gave him the room key, and he walked off, "and I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

The bus droved off and I turned back to look for the girls, only to see Lydia staring at the building with a look I couldn't understanding.

"Lydia?" Allison called out,

"You okay?" I asked her,

"I don't like this place," Lydia said in a soft voice, as her eyes scanned the building,

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for a night," Allison said with a laugh,

"A lot can happen in one night," Lydia said ominously,

"I Know this place looks like something out of a bad horror," I said looking back at the building then back to the red head, "but how bad could it be?"

Together the three of us walked off, Lydia and Allison went upstairs, while I drifted downstairs towards my room with Jared. As I got to the door I cringed as I caught the smell of vomit and swear, but I needed to sleep so I decided to walk in and ignore him.

•••

Derek's PoV (I'm so sorry)

Those my vision was blurry I reached over and pushed the bolt on the door up, then slid it across, before slowly stumbling my way into the big, dark, empty loft.

"Oh, God. This is a bad, very bad idea. I should be taking you to a hospital," Jennifer said to me as she struggled to keep me upright,

"No, no hospital," I said as I tried to catch my breathe,