3 - Twenty-five

Start of Season 3A

Power, it comes with both strengths and and weaknesses.
Power can corrupt an innocent soul, crush the weak, and leave nothing but terror and death in it's wake.
Many can wield it, but only The Righteous truly deserve it.
Many have stolen it , but only The Just will sacrifice it.
Many have argued, fought & died for it, but only The Kindhearted will live without it.

"𝑃𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟, 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛"

Authors Note: The first part of the represents Derek and the second represents Leo and the third represents the Alpha pack.

3 𝑥 01 ~ 𝑇𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑜𝑜
_____________________

Leo's PoV

"W-why?" I groaned as I crawled backwards across the cold white floors, "why did you do it!"

"Because he was a coward!" The alpha growled at me, their voice echoed off the walls, each footstep slapped against the floor with power in their slow yet steady stride, "he was willing to run, than stay and fight!"

"H-he was, protecting h-his family," I coughed up, my body ached as I kept crawling back but it seemed like a futile attempt,

With one leap the alpha was on, pinning my back to the floor, with their clawed foot. I coughed up blood as my back collided with floor. The room started to spin around me, but all I saw was their blood red eyes staring down at me.

"I was more than family... I was apart of his pack!" The alpha snarled at me, their hands begun to shake, and their breathing became laboured, "he had so much power, so much strength but he refused to use it... he refused to fight back! So I waited, and waited, until the moment he let his guard down..."

"The night we were leaving Beacon Hills..." I said through gritted, bloody teeth,

"He was a weak, pathetic, excuse of an alpha, so I got rid of him, and now..." the alpha said in deep and sadistic voice, a clawed hand was raised in the air, my body stiffen at the act because I knew was coming next, "...I'm gonna get rid of you,"

"Arghhhh...."

Many Weeks Earlier

"...argh!" I groaned as I threw my phone next to me,

"That's the third time you've groaned since you got in the car," Lydia said matter of factly from the drivers' seat, "what's wrong?"

"No ones replying to my texts," I complained as I slough back in the car seat,