Chapter Nine: Mate Nate

Author's note: Hey guys, how do you do? How are you?

Zoey POV

"Zoey, bathroom now!" Nate called

"On it-" shit "uhmmm Nate, I don't have any change of clothes " I whined

"You could use mine Zoe, and you know it" I could imagine him rolling his eyes.

I grabbed the towel and hurried into the bathroom ignoring his statement.

I got out after about 25 heavenly minutes and walked into the room, my old clothes are missing and there is a pink strapless short dress about my size, on the bed with matching sneakers.

"Nate" I called

"I think I walked into the wrong room, you didn't tell me your bathroom rotates" I turned to look around

I didn't pay attention to the interior when we settled yesternight, so I wasn't sure bout what it looked like before I walked into the bathroom.

"Nope " I shivered as Nate whispers into my ears. The butterflies in my didn't fail to give a grand appearance.

Ignore it Zoey

"I made a few changes, you like it?" He asked

"Yeah, it's really nice" I said, then I turned to face him

"You said I could use one of your clothes" I pout, not like I don't like the dress, I just hate it when he buys me things.

"Eager to wear my clothes now, are we? " he smirked

"Moron, don't smirk at me" I smack his arm.

"Ouchhh, violence isn't lady like, Zoey" he pouts and I rolled my eyes.

"Uhmm, it's my mother's, just put it on and quit complaining " he turns to leave so I could wear the dress

I grabbed the gown "your mother's hun?" I could feel Nate tensed. He turns back and sees me holding the label on the cloth

"Shit"

He nervously laughs "I figured you wouldn't like to be in my clothes so I decided to get you one, I didn't know what you might want so I called my cousin for suggestions " he scratches the back of his head

"Awwn Nate, you shouldn't have stressed yourself also you know how I hate it when you buy me stuffs " I pulled him for a hug.

He tensed up as realisation hits me, I am only wearing a towel.

I blush.

"I w-would be in t-the other r-room" he stutters.

"Alright" he walked out of the room without sparing me another glance.

I quickly wore the gown and packed my hair to a messy bun. I really need to spend more time with my hair, it's all tangled up. I put on light make up, just lipgloss and eye brow pencil, then the sneakers, Nathan got exactly my size, how sweet.

Nathan is already standing at the door so engrossed in his phone conversation.

I couldn't help but notice his black nike shoes, these shoes must have cost a fortune, he is wearing a pair of jeans and a round neck top and a leather jacket, everything's black which reminds me of Levi.

Stop thinking about him, would you?

I would be back on Monday....
Don't miss me too much....
Bye...

I listened to Nathan's conversation with wide eyes, he has someone.

"So....who is he-" I said startling Nathan "-or she" I wiggle my brows as Nathan turns deep pink.

Yeah, Nathan is bi-sexual.

"I don't have a girlfriend and he is not your business " he smirks

"Not fair" I pout

"Alright alright, I would tell you all about him later" he blushes

"Ouuuu, you mean your boyfriend " I wiggles my brow and he blushed deeper.

"Shut up and let's get going"

*******************†****************

We spent the day going from one place to another. We started first with the mall, we bought some clothes, swimsuits and other stuffs that were necessary for the beach

Nathan paid for them all even though I refused and offered to pay with my card, but he just won't listen to me.

I just don't want to be a burden to my bestie, even though he's rich.

After the mall, we decided that it was okay to go to the beach tomorrow.

There was an amusement park nearby, and a Museum at the other side of town which I've always wanted to go to, but considering the time left to spend, we both decided to go to the amusement park instead and save the museum for another day.

It was fun there, we did a lot of rides and I laughed a lot because Nathan couldn't stop screaming like a girl each time the rides go up.

We saw a movie after, but we had to argue about what kinda movie we wanted to watch, Nathan wanted to watch a horror movie and I just want something else. We ended up watching endgame and decided to call it a day because we were tired.

"You ok?" Nathan asked as we walked into the apartment

"Yes, why?"

"I don't know, maybe because you have been moody since the ride back home and... I am your bestie and I care"

"Well, it's just stomach upset, I ate too much"

Smooth

He paused looking at me and simply nodded saying "Alright"

"I'll fix something for the both of us" and he said and left

'Liar' my subconscious stated

"I'm not lying" I replied

'Yes you are Zoey, you're just moody cause you haven't spoken to Levi today'

Shut up girl, why would I be missing Levi? Even if I'm missing anyone, it's definitely Alexa.

Phone rings

Levi.

                             *****************†****************

💜

Author's note: I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who argues with my subconscious. Or am I?

Also , I want to know what you think about Nathan

Don't forget to vote and Comment. Thanks✨