* ~ + 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 + ~ *

* ~ + Lunch + ~ *Thursday 12:10 noonLocation || School's outdoor cafeteria

* ~ + Lunch + ~ *
Thursday 12:10 noon
Location || School's outdoor cafeteria

〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰

As a few days passed Beomgyu is still thinking about what his mom told him during dinner. The thought of it was kinda bugging him already. It's a Thursday afternoon as Ryujin brought back a tray of canteen food for lunch.

"Yo stop stairing at the floor your eyes are gonna cross"Ryujin said before sitting down.

"I haven't fully looked at the food yet but I could tell that is something I don't like" Beomgyu continued starting at the floor as Ryujin clapped her hands in front of his face.

"Do you want it? Or your just gonna stare at the floor?" She slid him his food tray.

"All of the dishes in the world they decided to cook this" Beomgyu took a look at his lunch.

"I thought during Thursday's we have meat?" He looked at Ryujin.

"Why are you asking me? I don't cook I just eat" She shrugged and slurped on her noodles.

"Stop complaining and eat it there's people starving around the world and your complaining because it's not bEeF" Ryujin mocked.

"If it's something connected to food your quick to defend it and make a reason"

"Hello? Because it's food and it's heavenly, besides if your not gonna eat it then i'll gladly eat it for you" Ryujin wiped her mouth as Beomgyu ate it bit by bit.

Moments later Taehyun came to the table with a girl. Ryujin stopped eating and looked at the two standing, she then started to chuckle. "Aha so Chaeryeong is the reason why you don't walk with us going home anymore huh?"

"Umm.. No remember i'm interning as a worker inside the student office? Chaeryeong is actually helping me" Taehyun replied.

"Chae sit down" He said and took a seat beside Beomgyu.

"Chae eh?Taehyun how dare you leave your friends for a girl I trusted you man" Beomgyu started to cry false tears as Taehyun slightly slapped his face.

"I was kidding" Beomgyu's sudden facial expression turned serious as he caressed the part Taehyun slapped.

"So has he asked you on a date already?" Beomgyu faced Chaeryeong as Taehyun slaps his head glaring at him intensely.