* ~ + 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 - 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋 + ~ *

* ~ + Two Face + ~ *Tuesday 6:32 amLocation || Choi's home

Tuesday 6:32 am
Location || Choi's home

〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰

Week later...

A week later after that academic camping trip to the mountains everyone is back at school. Today Nanny called in sick leaving all the house work to Mrs&Mr. Choi and sometimes Tzuyu.

"BEOMGYU COME DOWN HERE AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!"Mrs.Choi shouted from downstairs loudly.

"What is he doing?"She said in a calmer tone while holding a plate of food she cooked.

"Probably dancing to let it go just dance edition" Tzuyu replied biting the piece of meat off her fork.

"This early in the morning?"Mrs.Choi asked as Tzuyu shrugged as response.

Beomgyu came rushing down the stairs finished getting ready. Well maybe too ready to the point he doesn't look like himself at all.

"What are you wearing"Mrs.Choi looked at Beomgyu wearing this clothing well if you call it clothing.

"Did you trip on a box of rats to the point your clothing is ripped in shreds or you clumsily use a scissor and made a beauty and a beast styled outfit?"She turned his body 360 degrees.

"Mom, its what you call style ~ "Beomgyu replied taking a seat besides Tzuyu.

"Does your style have to do with looking like a homeless person?"Tzuyu inserted looking at his all ripped styled ootd.

"Cause you look like you need a clothing donation right now"She added as Beomgyu slapped her arm.

"You don't know style these days"He scoffed and picked up his utensils.

"There's a difference of wearing ripped jeans and looking like a gorilla beaten you up and left you in the streets hanging"

Tzuyu stuffed more beef in her mouth and wiped her hands using a tissue after. Mrs.Choi sat in front of the two watching them eat.

"Tzuyu will drive you to school today"Mrs.Choi told fixing her seat properly.

"Why? I thought your gonna drive me?"Beomgyu answered not knowing his cousin is gonna drop him off to school.

"Any problem with that?"She asks looking at Beomgyu.

"None.."