* ~ + 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 + ~ *

* ~ + Murals + ~ * Friday 8:00 amLocation || School Field

* ~ + Murals + ~ *
Friday 8:00 am
Location || School Field

〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰

Today is finally the day where the students do their murals. Taehyun is up bright and early today casually waiting for his group mates to arrive at school. He sat at one of the benches beside Soobin and Lia.

Who were both busy fixing their equipment. The two is a grade older than Taehyun they are graduating senior's this year who is off to college.

"So your just gonna take photo's of us doing murals?"Taehyun asked watching Soobin insert a battery inside the camera.

"Yup this is our first activity to document the murals and create a magazine type of photo collage"Soobin replied starting his camera.

First year seniors and graduating seniors has different schedules for this time of the year. But they also do share some activities such as the academic camping.

"STUPID HAAAIR!"Lia shouted earning Taehyun and Soobin's attention.

A big hot pink hairbrush was stuck on Lia's tangled hair. "What happened to you?"Soobin widen his eyes looking at Lia.

"Mufasa possessed my hair and made me look like i'm from dang lion king"Lia said annoyed pointing to her puffy brown locks.

"nice do Lia"Hugo who just arrived in school snickered looking at Lia as she raised her fist up.

Lia held the brush's stem and pulled it harshly so it will come out. Suddenly the force of her pulling not only removed the brush out her hair but also flew to Hugo's direction smacking him on the head.

"Finally"Lia opened her phone's camera to check if her hair is still there just incase it all fell off.

Hugo picked up the brush that just attacked him and handed it to Lia while rubbing his forehead. A huge red mark was left on his face.

He sat down besides Taehyun continuously rubbing his forehead as Soobin watched Lia make another struggle by tying up her hair.

Soobin couldn't watch her wreck her hair any longer so instead he took the brush from her and offered to do her hairstyle.

"First of all you don't grip on your hair like its doing anything wrong to you"Soobin said while gathering Lia's hair that was falling on her face.