* ~ + 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾 + ~ *

* ~ + Instant Change + ~ *Friday 6:27 amLocation || Beomgyu's room

Friday 6:27 am
Location || Beomgyu's room

〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰

| Beomgyu's |

I woke up around five o' ten which rarely happens to myself. I don't know nothing feels new and i feel the same i guess? I woke up and quickly went downstairs to the smell of burning bacon and eggs.

By the smell i could tell my mom is cooking in a rush by turning the stove heat all the way to its max. "I see your planning to burn down the house again mom" I sat on one of the island stools.

She placed down her apron and threw the burnt un eatable food on the counter. Mm smells like my science classroom when someone accidentally opens the bunsen burner...how...neat.

"Before you critique it because its burned i'm telling you it tastes good" Mom handed me a fork as i took it from her.

She watched me eat her extremely burned breakfast as i felt like i was about to choke.

"Mom i know your a terrible cook but are you certain this time your not planning to kill me?"I faced her as she smacked my forehead.

"You litt— don't worry you won't be eating my cooking starting now since i'm leaving"She opened the faucet as i processed what she said.

Leave? She's leaving us? Like leave leave? No turning back? Wow...First my brother next my mother? HAHAHAHA I love my life...

"So your leaving us too? how beautiful" I sarcastically clapped my hands as my mom closed the faucet and looked at me.

"Yes for a couple of weeks"She replied as i crossed my arms.

"Why don't you never come back"I crossed my arms as she looked at me confused.

Woman use your brain than looking at me confused its there for a reason not just to keep inside your skull ・ᴗ・

"Beomgyu what is your idiotic mind thinking right now?"She crossed her arms and tapped her feet.

"Uhm you leaving me and dad for good?"I replied as she lowered her head and nodded.

Knew it... this woman its not only a terrible cook but a damn abandoner! and then she took off her right slipper and smacked it right on my head.

"And why would you think i'll leave you? Beomgyu my son i know your VERY loud and SOMETIMES annoying but i'll never ever abandon you" She pointed at my face as i rubbed the back of my head.