* ~ + 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 + ~ *

* ~ + New Friends + ~ *Thursday 8:39 amLocation || Computer Lab

Thursday 8:39 am
Location || Computer Lab

〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰

Today at computer Mr. Gu was asking them to finish their hands on activities. The theme is about the upcoming events this school year.

They were working in duos and by his luck he got to be partnered with one of the Vigilantes members. Who is Sam the boy who was caught vandalizing.

If you don't know who are the Vigilantes well here's a quick recap about them. They are the most troublesome students in their high school.

"So what type of digital banner you want to do?" Beomgyu asked opening the editing app installed in the computer.

Sam shrugged and continued spinning around his chair. "We could do ombre ones.. or with mini chibi characters? OH I HAVE AN IDEA!" He exclaimed.

"Lets make mini chibi of us with all the activities surrounding our characters"Beomgyu happily clapped his hands with his idea.

"Whatever"Sam mumbled watching Beomgyu do all the work. Meanwhile across their table Hugo was partnered working with Ryujin.

Hugo is a loud mouthed boy, he likes to talk a lot like Beomgyu that's why both of them get along pretty well. None of them runs out of stories to tell so if you want to kill time just approach them.

"Ooooh Ryujin having late night convos with Beom?"Hugo asked scrolling through Beomgyu's conversation with her last evening.

"I said research not read my convos stupid" Ryujin flicked his forehead and took back her phone.

"So what are we gonna do? Were losing time idiot" Ryujin said looking at the time left.

"Don't worry this is a two part project lets just do it by Tuesday next week but for now why are you having late night convos with him hihihi?"Hugo laughed uglily as Ryujin smack his head.

"Its not a late night convo it happened around eight o clock in the evening"She rolled her eyes facing the computer once again and began typing.

Hugo rolled his chair backwards and faced Ryujin "Shouldn't you have his name with a heart or something saved on your phone?"Hugo looked at her who was busy typing away.

"Were friends or frenemies to be exact? And i'm not planning to cross the line so shut the heck up" Ryujin replied not looking at him once.