* ~ + 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 - 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 + ~ *

* ~ + Distant + ~ *Saturday 9:12 amLocation || Choi's home

* ~ + Distant + ~ *
Saturday 9:12 am
Location || Choi's home

〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰

the following week weekend...

Its another day in the choi's home and weekends are the times where they actually get to see each other and talk normally.

"Hey! You two are using the tv early turn it off now! now!"Mrs.Choi caught her husband and Tzuyu watching tv at 9:12 am.

"But! But— Tzuyuu my lovely niece have you eaten breakfast yet?"Mr.Choi was about to protest as Mrs.Choi cuts him off.

"Yes actually..."Tzuyu scratched her head lying so she doesn't have to eat Mrs.Choi's burnt food.

"I haven't seen yo— uncle how about you and aunty go eat brunch together?"Tzuyu said to Mr.Choi who's shaking his head.

"I'm actually full— come on now lets go leeeets go"Mrs.Choi pulled Mr.Choi out of the couch and dragged him to the kitchen.

"Oh and uhm call Beomgyu"Mrs.Choi added to Tzuyu as she nodded.

Tzuyu stood up from the floor and walked up the stairs to Beomgyu's room. She went in front of the door and kicked it open.

"RISE AND SHINE MY IDIOTIC COUSIN!"She said along with her loud entrance.

"what the?"Beomgyu squinted his eyes as Tzuyu walked in front of him.

"Wake up"She started slapping— i mean tapping Beomgyu in the cheek.

"get out already"He whined covering himself with his blanket.

Tzuyu nodded and left the room but moments later she came back with a bucket of water. "Wanna wake up peacefully? Last chance"She said.

"FINE! your so annoying"He gave in pissed and threw the pillow to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu luckily doged it as Beomgyu pushed her out his room and locking the door. "The frick happened to him?"Tzuyu said to herself.

The boy has been different lately he has been loosing his nuts according to Tzuyu. He has been more brassy? a bit selfish and um a bit mean..

"You better get out here were going to the mall later have you forgot? Your mom doesn't want to miss the 80% off!"She exclaimed.