* ~ + 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 + ~ *

* ~ + New Deal + ~ *Saturday 5:30 pmLocation || Choi's Home

Saturday 5:30 pm
Location || Choi's Home

〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰

Two days later every single assignment and test this week has been passed and finished. The only thing the highschoolers need to do is wait for further announcements about continuing this schedule.

if anyone needs a refreshment on what happened last Wednesday Beomgyu thought of an idea of bringing two friend groups as one so they'll finally settle their differences and become friends...

Well hopefully....

The doorbell rang a thousand times filling the house with its sound.Beomgyu who's in the kitchen knew who they were and quickly got ready.

"Stop your gonna reck it"Taehyun slapped Hugo's hand which is continuously pressing the doorbell.

"Sorry i'm excited its been awhile since i got away from my grandpa and his name callings"Hugo replied removing his hand from the button.

"sHwEeTy CaKeS?"Soobin said teasingly.

"Damn he's really slow at moving"Ryujin muttered knocking on the door's surface loudly.

Suddenly they were taken back surprised on who answered it. A girl with long hair and pretty brown eyes opened it for them.

"Uhm are we in the right home or— OW!"Hugo whispered to Chaeryeong besides him as Lia pinched his arm so he'll shut up.

"You must be Beomgyu's friends... pleasure to meet all of you face to face"Tzuyu said showing a small smile at the teens.

The girl didn't technically met them face to face but she knows by the loud behavior they displayed earlier and by the polaroids hung behind Beomgyu's door they're the friend group he belongs to...

Well belonged to...

"Uhm not to be rude or anything but who are you and why do you look so majestic?"Hugo asked earning a look from Lia.

"I'm his co—"Tzuyu is busy talking as Beomgyu made her step aside to welcome his awaited guests.

"Your all early than the expected time"Beomgyu chuckled.

"Ahsuehaun shushh the pretty lady is talking"Hugo shushed Beomgyu and looked at Tzuyu.

"Her? You meant my cousin?"Beomgyu pointed at Tzuyu as Hugo's face dropped.