* ~ + 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 - 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 + ~ *

* ~ + Drill + ~ *Monday 9:28 amLocation || School Garden

* ~ + Drill + ~ *
Monday 9:28 am
Location || School Garden

〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰

Its a regular Monday in school just students listening to their final topic in math this semester. The trimestral test is coming up really soon and students need to start taking it seriously.

"Can someone answer this equation for me on the board?"Ms.Erika asks holding her whiteboard marker.

"Hello? Anyone?"Her eyes started scanning the room looking for students to answer the equation she wrote on the board.

"Okay lets do drawlau— I VOLUNTEER TAEHYUN TO ANSWER MS.ERIKA!"Ms.Erika was about to use the popsicle sticks of names to pick a student to answer as Hugo shouted interrupting.

"What the?"Taehyun looked at Hugo who just threw out his name to answer the question.

"Well then uhm Hugo since Taehyun didn't really want to answer how about you give it a shot?"Ms.Erika asks and handed the marker to Hugo's face.

"W-wut?"Hugo looked at miss Erika with a disdain expression on his face.

"There's nothing wrong giving it a shot"

"Aha... see i... don't... get... the... topic... aha... ha... haaaaaa...."Hugo awkwardly chuckled.

"Don't worry i'll tell you the steps while you solve it on the board"Ms.Erika assured as Hugo wanted to throw that marker out the room.

"Oh.. how.. erm.. lovely"Hugo stood up from his seat and took the marker from the lady.

He walked over to the board not knowing what to do next. You guessed so many things in my life i could guess this one too right? Hugo thought to himself opening the white board marker.

But before the marker could even touch the board a loud siren started to fill the room coming from the outside.

"Everyone go under your desks"Ms.Erika said using her hands to symbolize them to take cover

"Were having an earthquake drill please settle down and go under your tables until the siren stops"She included as everyone started shuffling under their tables to take cover.

"Hugo what are you doing?"Ms.Ella questioned the boy who is still standing in front of the board.

"Guessing what the answer is for this question Ms" He replied.