Chapter 1: The beginning of Hell

This is a story I started on Ao3 and decided why not bring it here,
if you hadn't read the description this is a sad maybe depressing,
Aizawa story so a lot of triggering things may occur

Anyways....
Enjoy!

Aizawa just got back from a late night patrol feeling tired and something he can't really describe himself but the feeling made him uneasy and he felt like going to sleep and drifting off to a place where life was bearable, better, not so much crap to deal with.

Aizawa decided it'd be best to check on his kids making sure they're alright and safe, he started heading to the common area where his students could be found.

Once he got to the common area, he leaned on the wall smiling to himself as he saw everyone there was asleep peacefully.

He looked around the room feeling his heart warm up seeing as everyone there was cuddled up next to each other, he then spotted the big 3, Eri, and a couple of kids from 1-b all peacefully sleeping making him feel a little bit happy.

He slowly walked away making sure he didn't wake anyone and headed to the roof of the dormitory.

Walking over to the edge he let a few voices talk, he shut them up and looked up at the night sky thinking about his life and his choices wondering if his students cared.

He stayed there for what felt like hours but he was really there for 12 minutes, he stopped his train of thoughts and wondered why he started thinking of them.

He had stayed in the same spot for a while looking up towards the moon before he checked the time. As the screen lit up, he cursed under his breath and rubbed his eyes, adjusting to the brightness he shrugged

'11:57 Pm'

He sighed deciding to go back in, he was about to turn around when the negative thoughts invaded his mind, he let them as he was curious.

Would his students care if he was gone?

Would his colleagues notice?

Does anyone actually care about him like they claim to or are they just faking it?

Does he even matter to anyone or is he just someone they can use before throwing out leaving him behind to rot?

He sighed once more pushing the thoughts away and turned around heading back to his room to try get some sleep as he hasn't really been getting much lately usually 1-2 hours.

_____________

Izuku awoke to the smell of pancakes and waffles, a great thing to start you day to in his opinion. He slowly got up and got dressed heading downstairs to the others.

"Ah Good Morning Midoriya" Tenya greeted with a smile as he grabbed some plates for everyone."Morning," he replied yawning. "Hey Midoriya" Sato waved before flipping the last pancake.

"Breakfast is ready!" Yaoyorozu called happily with a bright smile.

Once everyone was down they all chatted about things they wanted to do that day and things they had seen online and other weird things.

On the other hand Todoroki was sitting on the couch in deep thought which got a couple of his classmates curious. "whatcha doin?" Mina asked leaning on the couch behind Todoroki. "Thinking," he replied looking up at the girl. "Abouttttt" this got Midoriya's and Uraraka's attention.

"What are you guys talking about?" Kaminari asked as he walked over to the two along with Kirishima.

Todo looked back down to think again before speaking "Has Aizawa-sensei seemed off to you"

That question got everyone thinking.

He had been acting strange but then again he slept in a sleeping bag and looked like a hobo, but this was new.

So they had noticed he had been off since at least 2 months ago but it was no big deal.

Right?

"I guess he has been acting strange but then again he has been working a lot lately," Iida said as he walked over to them. "I guess but maybe its something else since he's been" he paused tapping his chin "how to put this I guess he's been a little more... God whats the word" Midoriya said still trying to find a word that describes how their teacher has been acting, or at least how he was feeling.

"Could be stress things have been crazy lately so hero work must be tough." Jirou states. "add that to dealing with Midoriya and Bakugou's antics," Kaminari joked.

The conversation lasted for a while, they soon got off track and they went back to they're usually cheery selves.

hope you enjoyed again I have this on ao3 same name as here sooo check out my account if you can XD as I have different storys from the ones here and a few of them I haven't touched in a while XD have a plus ultra life!

A/N I edited this chapter some things were fixed I probably missed something sooo if you see A mistake in my spelling or if something doesn't make sense let me know XD