Chapter 17: my fault

Aizawa woke up vision was blurry but he could kinda tell where he was.

it was the couch that was in the lounge and no one but him was there . he slowly got up and found his phone.

turning it on he hissed as the light shined in his eyes blinding him, thats when he noticed the lights were off.

school must've ended

he sighed as he dimmed the light on his phone and saw the time

11:47

He just shrugged and decided to go on patrol as he didn't have nuch to do in his life anymore .

____________________________________________

whilst on patrol he beat the sh*t out if a criminal who wouldn't shut the f*vk up.

he tied up the guys friend and ignored the on how he wasn't a true hero. god he hated stain followers.

he just glared at the guy trying so hard not to lash out on him too.

the look in Aizawas eyes sent shivers down the two guys backs. pure hatred and a look like he was willing it kill them if they made 1 mistake .

he got a warning for beating the crap out of both of them .

he just rolled his eyes walking away. he pushed the person who tried grabbing his wrist into someone else and gave the sane look he gave the two criminals. sane reaction.

"yes." he says this glaring at the person, the guy cleared his throat trying to ignore the look that only got colder.

"well uh" "Do you need something or not" Aizawa hissed out.

everyone froze, this wasn't hiw he usually acted. he was patient before never raised his voice always stayed to help out. what happened to him.

____________________________________________

when Aizawa got back he decided to check on his class for the first tine in forever.

when he walked in he stood in the corner looking around, Midoriya spotted the man first and smiled waving making Uraraka look in the direction and seeing him as well.

necessarily he would ask what happened to make half the school despise him but at this point ,he didn't care .

and in all honesty he was starting to loose who he is .

his mind is filled with static and the voices keep speaking , he cant hear hinself think.

Bakugou saw Aizawa and stared at him , something was off, Midoriya could also feel it.

Uraraka, Tsu, Tododoki, Bakugou, and Midoriya were the ones who were sure which side they were on , they trusted Aizawa and knew he woukd never do anything to harm them .

Iida and Shoji were on edge but still trusted him.

Tokoyami and Jirou weren't on any side and tried keeping calm.

Kirishima, Mina, Aoyama, Ojiro, Momo, and Kouda were unsure about everything happening and were in pain, some of them hid it.

Hagakure, Sato, Sero, and Kaminari, were against Zawa as they saw something that broke their world, and were full of hatred for the man.

Aizawa knew the groups as it was quite easy to tell , he was still in his thoughts when he remembered where he was.

he noticed someone was crying and looked around. Mina.

"why can't you see he's a horrible person!" "Yeah !" "we literally saw him beat up Present Mic!" he froze , were they talking about him?.

"i don't f*vking believe you!""g-guys ca calm down" "yes please lets not use violence do you have proof it was Aizawa sensei"

the arguing carried on. it reminded him of his parents home. everything was just like his old house. the fighting, his pain it was just a repeat.

"please s-stop fighting " "I'll stop fighting when they stop accusing sensei!" "we'll stop when he finally admits his crimes or he finally leaves!"

Aizawa looked down , his presence was putting everyone in pain. god why can't he end it all, why wont anyone tell him what the hell he's doing wrong.

"sero you should watch what you say Aizawa can still expel you"

thats when Aizawa walked out stopping Katsuki from going feral and attacking .

"god will you all  stop" he says coldly. "but they were!-" "I know i heard everything it doesn't matter" "doesn't matter? doesn't matter!?" Aizawa just nodded as he looked around.

"they were talking sh*t!" "you beat someone up!" Aizawa looked at the two and sighed. "why are you up anyways" he says this with the look in his eye making Kaminari step away feeling unsafe. "just get to bed" he walked away from the class feeling nothing, even if he usually would feel hurt and weak he didn't give a damn anymore .

he'll be out soon ....

A/N Hope you all are enjoying this as much as i enjoy writing these it really makes me happy knowing I'm making something that ppl enjoy as this is my first proper story XD have a plus ultra life and stay positive