chapter 11: nice game and pain

A/N as promised the next chapter UwU I don't have much to say except I like bringing the story here and just seeing where I came from and where I am now it feels nice 😌

Also if you don't know my pronouns don't matter call me he/him she/her they/them or whatever although I usually go by she/her I don't really care and everyone is welcome here no matter your sexuality or race doesn't matter unless your gonna be a toxic bit-

Enjoy this chapter! 😆

Aizawa sat up from another sleepless night. He checked the time and saw it was  2:34 am. He put on his black boots and brought his scarf along with his utility belt just in case he needed them even though he was just going to get some fresh air and headed to the rooftop. 

he took the stairs and glanced at the others rooms. Wondering if they actually cared, wondering if they would miss him if he were to disappear, he soon wondered what he was living for. 

he got to the roof and looked at the stars wondering if he had a reason to be alive. Shaking the thoughts out of his mind he stared at the edge for a good few minutes before smiling and walking towards it.  "I don't belong in a world the students will learn better if they have a better teacher" 

Just as he was about to take his boots off he stopped, "what the hell am I doing" he mumbled to himself and turned to look at the door. "This is stupid at least I have food and a shelter" he said to himself as he slowly walked away from the edge thinking about the things he should be grateful to have. 

He walked into his room and sat down on his bed pulling out his phone. He checked on a few things before he heard a knock on the door. He looked at the time and saw it was now 6:26 am. "Aizawa come out!" he heard someone shout before the door slammed open. "What do you guys want" Aizawa asked looking at the two people with a blank yet annoyed stare. "The students from 1-A and B wanna play a game of badminton and I know for a fact your great at playing soooo" Hizashi started. "No no and no" Aizawa said sitting up and backing up as soon as Kayama pulled out a racket. "Oh come on Why not!" Aizawa glared at them before they grabbed him and pulled him with them towards a court where the students and some of the other teachers were. 

(fun fact about me! I love badminton and am pretty good at playing)

After a few games the students and the other staff members headed inside for a break, Aizawa stayed outside and watched the clouds he looked around area before pulling out the knife he had and rolled up his sleeve dragging it across his wrist before cleaning it up and up and heading to the dorms

A/N i believe this is where I improve and got better at writing so get ready for better chapters! XD