chapter 15: how I came to this.

After that day everything changed.

Aizawa was released from the hospital, at first he wasn't allowed to teach but Aizawa managed to work out some things with Nezu, he was forced to go talk to hound dog if he wanted to work that month so he had no choice.

He didn't do very well with things, he noticed some people glared at him when he walked by.

He sometimes lashed out, mostly on Hizashi and Toshinori, sometimes on students,

(Bakugou *cough cough* what- )

Mostly his colleagues, but that was when they got on his nerves and tried to force him to do things he didn't want to do.

Aizawa cut his hair short and was late almost every day which was not like him. He was never late and never missed a day.

He usually cut class short and left them in the room alone with 30 minutes of class left.

It was worrying, they soon got fed up with feeling distant from their father figure, and decided to ask one day after school why Aizawa was like how he is.

____________________________________________

Aizawa was laying head back as someone was yelling.

He knew how this ended a slap to face, it happened once? No it happened multiple times.

He didn't care who it didn't matter, his vision was blurry anyways so even if he could see he didn't want to look at them, even if they yelled at him to.

Instead of a slap he felt a fist hit his stomach hard knocking him out of his chair. His eyes widened as he coughed, "what the hell!" Just what this moment needs.

The underground hero looked to the students as he stood up acting like nothing happened whilst glaring at the person who threw the damn punch.

"Is there anything you all need" he asked dryly calming down, he didn't want to lash out on whoever it was in front of him.

"I- we-" Midoriya couldn't find the words, he was scared the look in Aizawa's eyes sent shivers down his back.

His eyes were filled with rage, pain, betrayal of some sort, Midoriya looked to everyone in the room before looking down.

Bakugou spoke up next storming into the room. "You know what I'm sick of all this shit!" He yelled pushing Midoriya to the side. " what the hell is wrong with you all! And stop fucking lying to our damn faces! " he yelled frustrated, still there was a hint of worry in his voice, Barely noticeable.

"We can all tell somethings up and if you tell us I will make you talk damn it!" He hit the desk hard looking the everyone making sure he was clear.

Aizawa sighed looking to the class, "everything is fine get going" he says as he passes Katsuki and the rest of his class.

____________________________________________

A growl could be heard as Aizawa walked out the school. Turning around he was faced with Bakugou, Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida, Tsuyu, Uraraka, Kirishima, Kaminari, Kouda and Aoyama.

rolling his eyes he put his hands in his pockets as waited for one of them to speak.

Bakugou yelled at him trying to get answers, Midoriya spoke after Kirishima calmed the blond down, but.

He didn't hear anything, he saw their mouths move but all he heard was static and voices.

"S sensei?" Uraraka spoke noticing Aizawa wasn't paying attention . "Were you even listening!" Bakugou yelled.

Aizawa just rolled his eyes crossing his arms as Bakugou continued yelling.

The pro hero soon got sick of this and activated his quirk using his scarf to shut up Bakugou. "Just leave me alone will ya" he says anger in his voice as he walked away.

____________________________________________

It has been a few weeks since then and things only got worse.

Turns out one of the other staff members decided to start a game where they see who can break Aizawa first. He wasn't sure what Happened to make them hate him, in all honesty he didn't do shit anymore.

He ignored most people, came to school 30 minutes late everyday, gave assignments back a week from when they were supposed to get them, and he hardly left his room anymore.

He usually stayed away from the others so he wouldn't hurt them but look at what happened now.

Thats not all thats bad, someone decided it would be okay to tell lies about him and now no one liked him. Just the few who weren't stupid, and the few who didn't even know what was happening.

There were the people who couldn't choose a side so they stayed quiet, the people who made the lies worse, the people who didn't listen and carried on life normally, the people who played shitty pranks that crossed a line, and the people who ignored him.

____________________________________________

At this point in life he didn't care about anything.

So he tried multiple times to end his life. Which never worked there was always that one person who would stop him. So he eventually gave up and decided he would just leave and quite. Its not like anyone wanted him there.

"Now why do you want to quite?" the mouse bear dog thing asked. " why wouldn't I want to quite its not like I have am actual reason to stay" he stated as he looked down. Nezu looked at him, his smile disappearing. Anyone could easily feel the pain the man held.

"One more month if things don't get better you may leave" Aizawa rolled his eyes as he left the room. As soon as he was out of the school he ran far.

He was never gonna escape the hell hole at this rate....

A/N whoooo! Sorry for the hold up I've been juggling a lot recent and I ended up running out if ideas for this but I got some today sooooo yeah XD hope you enjoyed uh and I hope you all have a plus ultra life! Stay positive!