Chapter 18: memories

A/N: heylo everyone uh life is fun I'll say that

Thats a lie my lifes getting out of control but don worry I'm still here and alive sooo yeah

Sorry for the long wait i didn't have ideas and again lifes been crazy XD

Enjoy!

________

Aizawa sat in his dark room letting tears fall as his grip on his hair tightened, he could easily pull his hair out on accident as the voices grew louder.

The voices were screaming, memories he tried escaping came back, visions of everything he was trying to escape just came into his mind blocking out the real world.

He was falling apart everything he thought he knew was just a lie, thinking he could trust the others with his secrets, thinking he could count on them when he was in pain, thinking he had hope and found his way out of his parents home.

The others spread lies and shared some of his secrets, he thought he could fall and someone would catch him and raise him up bring him back.

when he accepted the job he thought he had a chance at life away from the bastards that broke him made him feel as if he wasn't human and didn't belong in the world.

He thought he escaped, thought he could finally breath but he has just dug himself deeper into the ground.

He's too deep blocked by the roots and leaves, dirt is in his eyes blinding him he can't see the truth and the lies can't tell anything its all just a blur.

He's not safe anywhere not even in his mind.

The voices disappeared leaving him with silence and his pain.

Thinking about everything now he never had anyone, he realised everything was fake.

Aizawa's mind wandered remembering every fight his "parents" had with his siblings, the same fight his students had.

His siblings tried fighting for him saying he was good and that they shouldn't be beating him, while his parents called him a monster and said sh*t like he didn't deserve to be there.

He never told anyone about anything always kept to himself, he tried fitting in once but he got picked on for acting different.

The bullying stopped and he was ignored.

By his family, kids at his school, teachers, old friends, everyone. It was his fault and he wished he could go back and fix everything he messed up.

Looking up from his arms it was now morning, his heart was aching and he didn't want to get up.

What reason did he have to get up anyways, what to get pushed around, to yell, to cry, to feel more pain?

He sighed getting up looking out his window, everyone was so cheery and happy. 'Wonder what thats like' he thought as he changed.

Before he left he headed into the kitchen and saw zas- Yamada.

If Nezu hadn't said Aizawa couldn't be in the kitchen alone Yamada would've left already but since he's the only one there he has to make sure Zawa doesn't get a knife.

Not like he was paying attention to him anyways so Zawa took the chance and grabbed one hiding it in a pocket for later.

_______________

Aizawa was in the classroom alone trying to grade papers but his mind was flooded with his negative thoughts he had bottled up.

He gripped onto his pen hard before standing up and throwing it down onto the ground harder then he intended to.

mind:
you aren't good enough
Wanna be
Villain
Worthless

bully: Jump off a cliff will ya

rude kid: Overreacting much

fake friend: No one will help a monster

bully:No one cares about you

some bully: Like we'll apologise to a monster

dad: Get ready to feel pain you piece of sh*t

teacher: Aizawa shouta what did you do to him!
Aizawa: 'I did nothing!
teacher:Like I'll believe a monster

Mind:
Piece of sh*t
Freak

Aizawa stood there before falling onto his knees as he tried pushing the voices away, they started repeating except this time they were screaming.

He felt like he was tearing apart, his heart was hurting like hell.

His breathing quickened and he felt like the walls were closing in.

He looked around

And saw....

Himself?

He watched as his past self shut the door and curl up into a ball as his family started yelling, lil aizawa grabbed his headphones and tried ignoring everything.

Suddenly the bedroom door flung open and his elder sister dropped onto the ground bloody and bruised.

Aizawa froze he remembered that day.

Everything faded and he was in a new place.

He saw his old self sleeping as a crash was heard, and soon the room was warmer.

Soon flames came in waking up lil zawa.

Lil zawa had a face filled with fear as the flames got closer .

Aizawas past self quickly ran out not looking back as he made it outside, tripping and falling.

Looking up he looked back and saw his house go up in flames, "sissy!"

Aizawa remembered that day,
The he day he lost his entire family.

Again everything faded and he was in the classroom, he stood up walking out.

He headed outside and heard screams of pain and quickly ran to the sound and froze.

______________

A/N hope ya like cliff hangers XD

Anyways uh next chapter will be out tomorrow i have nothing else to say so yeah XD

Hope you have a plus ultra life and stay positive UwU