chapter 4: Won't accept the help I need

A/N
Hope you guys are enjoying uh I have been editing this to make it better so if you read this before you edits you might notice I have changed a whole lot of things XD

If your just reading know this stuff isss pretty messed up

Anyways enjoy!

Warnings:
Mention of blood, cutting, maybe some ptsd (not really sure how to put it) suicidal thoughts,
If I missed something for like a warning let me know =w=

"Aizawa sensei.... "

Aizawa froze hearing the voice. He quickly stood up turning around to see Tenya Iida. "Oh Iida I didn't expect to see you here this late" he says trying to hide his wrists so he won't worry the boy.

"Oh, Well I woke up when, when you jolted up" the blue haired male says still half asleep, his eyes drifted and his attention turned to his sensei again once he noticed he was, fidgeting with something behind his back.

"Oh well sorry about that" he mumbled as he pulled at the bandages, he tried pulling them tighter so they wouldn't fall but in the process some blood dripped, this caught the other males attention making him worried.

"Sensei are you alright!?" he Said a little too loud for Aizawa's taste, it wasn't too loud, not loud enough to wake anyone else but loud enough to make Aizawa flinch and move back a bit.

Iida moved closer with a scared look on his face as the bandages fell, leaving Aizawa in shock he didn't know what to do. So he just froze, his heart was racing and his mind was scattered and he wanted to flee but he couldn't move.

Once he was able to move he stepped back and tried levelling his voice so it wouldn't be obvious he was panicking, "I'm fine" Tenya didn't believe him, why should he believe that, there was literal proof he wasn't fine.

Tenya didn't know what to do, he thought of everything he should do and decided the first thing to do was figure out what the problem was, he also considered getting recovery girl.

while he was thinking Aizawa took that as an opportunity to calm down and think of something so he can get out of there.

He grabbed the bloodied bandages and grabbed some paper towels quickly cleaning things up before walking by the boy, Tenya turned to him grabbing the mans wrist trying to stop him.

Aizawa stopped and quickly pulled away, he wasn't unfamiliar with Tenya being worried for him and trying to help.

He knew Tenya like a brother as he used to help Tensei babysit, sighing he turned to face him.

"Shouta-nii please, you need help" it made his heart ache. It had been awhile since the kid has called him that, and right now he was just hurting him, he didn't like it.

"I'm alright, just get some sleep" he walked away not looking back. It hurt to much.

Walking back he thought about the dreams, he could've done more but he was weak, and it killed him.

Maybe he could've dome more, he could've got the kids out of the USJ quicker if he was stronger, he could've saved Bakugou and Toshinori would've been fine,

He should've been stronger

He walked inside and quietly walked to where the first aid pack was, he placed the bandages down, he needed to find a place to throw them away where no one would see them, he breathed in as he brought the kit down.