Chapter 6: stress

Warnings:
Mention of torture, blood, ptsd,
If any of this makes you uncomfortable this probably isn't the right fanfic for you.

As Aizawa was just waking up he spotted Eri just walking into the room. He smiled a bit, not enough to notice but still a smile.

"Morning" he mumbled trying to get his body to move and get up.

He heard her say it back silently, she was still getting used to the place so it was understandable.

He finally stood up and headed over to his desk, he didn't have much, a bed, clothes, a desk, a lamp, an extra sleeping bag, and a mini fridge.

He started checking his emails trying his hardest not to fall asleep cause' if he did he probably wouldn't wake up again and he had a class to teach as much as he would escaping his hell hole.

He heard something shuffle and turned to see Eri pulling out his guitar, "I forgot I owned that" he mumbled to himself, he stood up and walked towards the girl.

"What is it Mr, Shouta" she asked looking at it. "Its my old guitar" he said blandly grabbing it he turned to his drawer, and grabbed a few of his sheet music.

Her eyes lit up and Aizawa decided to play something for the young girl.

It had, been a while.

So it took a few minutes to adjust and figure things out but he managed, he smiled a little and started playing a song he had wrote a long time ago.

Was a sh*tty name in his opinion, he named it "im not famous" wasn't sure why at first but as he started he realised why.

Stopping he looked to the other who was in the room and smiled seeing as she was happy.

He heard clapping but saw it wasn't from Eri, it took him a few seconds but he soon remembered where he was.

He quickly looked to the door and and groaned knowing by the people standing there would annoy the hell outta him now knowing this information.

He glared at his colleagues, it was half the staff and he knew them better then he knew himself.

Aizawa quickly grabbed his scarf and it 2 seconds had all of their mouths shut with the cloth "if any of you mention this to ANYONE you will not see the light of day"

They all just nodded heads and Aizawa smiled annoyed as hell.

________

A villain attack happened recently, class 1-A had been tied up and forced to watch the teachers who had also been caught be tortured brutally.

From watching snipe be stabbed in the arms five times, to watching present mic be hit with a baseball bat in the knee caps, ankles and elbows, and watching midnight struggle underwater while being chained up.

The worst in 1-A and B's opinion was when they watched Toshinori Yagi, he was strapped to a chair in a room that was huge, and in the centre of the room was All might who was knocked out.

They had to watch as some people set up a machine with arms that held knives. Midoriya screamed a lot which forced the villains to put a thick cloth in Izuku's mouth silencing him.

Everyones eyes widened as they heard his screams, when they started up the machine having it cut a large line down his arms, as it cut down it got deeper.

They had to watch as he was shot in his right leg and burned on his left.

Yagi suffered the most after being rescued, but being a dumbass selfless person he worried for everyone else and hid his own pain.

Shouta wished he was there, wished he could have done something to save Yagi and his student's, save his other colleagues and Sekijirou's students.

Sadly, that wasn't possible, all he could do now was help them get through the aftermath of their trauma.

He helped, was gentler, gave them the break they needed. Nezu even let everyone have a month off.

But the torture was horrible and it left a large scar on everyone.

"Ai- Aizawa sensei" Shouta looked up to see one of his students. "Can I help you?" He asked problem child.

"Um, e-everyone is, is struggling, the, the, recent, incident.... It" Midoriya couldn't hold his tears back, he started shaking.

Aizawa breathed in, looking behind the green haired male, he saw the rest of his class.

They were all scared.

Sighing Aizawa took a few seconds to think. Getting an idea he stood up and told them to wait. He got to his room, looking around he saw his guitar.

A/N this chapter is half edited since I cant figure out how to fix my mess lmao XD

A/N sorry for cutting it off still working on it