Chapter 1: Beginning

Me: Welcome my readers! This is my first story and hope you're enjoy! Before we begin, i'd brought this main character! Come in, Shu!

Shu: Hey.

Me: So calm, Kurenai.

Shu: Shut up, Author.

Me: Whatever. Shu, please.... *Give Shu a greatest puppy eyes*

Shu: *blush and nosebleed* The heck! Author!

Me: Please... with a cherry on top?

Shu: Fine. This is her first one and please enjoy yourself.

Me: Before that, good luck with a princess~ *smirking*

Shu: *roll his eyes* *blush* Shut up!

Me: Hehe! Enjoy!

_________________________

Your POV

I was playing with my flute. I have a flute when I was a little girl. My best King names King Valt Aoi and his queen and wife names Tenchi Aoi from Valtrix Kingdom. King Valt is the one who give me a flute because I loves music. I still play with my flute. When I was playing it, I saw a melody shape around me when I was playing it.

When I was practicing, I heard my good best friend footstep came to me with his sword.

"Still play that Flute? Won't you stop?"

I turn around and saw Daigo Kurogami. A swordfighter and a general.

"I won't stop because I loves the music of my flute, D." I said to him and play it again.

Daigo just sighed and snatched my flute away from me. I'm having an anime vein on my forehead and smack a back of his head and quickly snatched my flute back from him. Jeez....

Daigo just nervously chuckles and I'm sighed at him. What an idiot best friend he is. My eyes widened in realization.

"Gotta go! My parents must be worry about me! See ya tomorrow D!" I said to him and wave at him before running towards the castle. Yes, I am a princess.

Daigo wave back before walking towards our other best friends. Wakiya was also good at sword fighting and scare of height. Rantaro. But i'd just call Honcho because he's was also good at sword fight as well and Ken. The cutest boy. He's not good at sword fight and good at archery.

Timeskip

I was eating dinner with my parents. I was done eating and begin to stood up. Before I could walk away, I heard my father fake cough, making my attention to him.

"Father?" I asked him and he and mom just nodded to each other before turning back to me.

Oh god. What am I gonna do now.

I'm in so big trouble for this.

Bless the god!

"Honey, me and your father have been decided." Mother said, making me confused what they meant.

"Decided what?" I asked them.

"Tomorrow you'll be marry with King Ren's son, Prince Touya Juuko." Father said and my eyes widened.

Are

You

Freaking

Kidding

Me

Right

Now?!?!

Marry!!?? What the heck!! I'm too young to get marry! I'm just 20 years old!