Chapter 7: Zac, Akira and Orochi

Me: Hello, my readers!!

Shu: Zac, Akira and Orochi?

Me: On this chapter, you and the others are visiting the town of music!

Shu: *blush* Don't tell me that I-

Me: Yup! You're going to sing with reader! *smirked*

Shu: Wait wha-!

Me: Onto the story, girls!

____________________________________

Your POV

We're walking like forever. If we got lost or something, I swear I'll kick their butt towards the moon today.

"Daigo, how long are we gonna be there..." Wakiya whined, causing the others laughed.

"Quite whining, Wakiya." Honcho said with his grin.

"You do know that my butt is hurting! Should we take a break or something?!" Wakiya said with his angry expression.

"Now, now. Don't fight. Let's (Name) decided." Xander said, looking at me. I looked at him back with smile.

"Don't worry, if we found the town, we take a break." I said and the boys nodded.

After an hour, we all found the town. I glanced at town sign

'Town Musica'

Town musica? But, my kingdom is actually a Melodica Kingdom.

Nevermind that.

"Let's go." Daigo said and we nodded before entering the town.

After a minute, we all stopped our horses and hop off our horses as we looked around us.

"Shu. You're in charge to take care of her while all of us going to buy some food and find the place so we can rest." Daigo said, smirked. My eyes widened and blush on my cheek.

What?!

"Are you leaving me with him?" I asked Daigo as I glanced at him with my blush.

Daigo nodded before walking away with the others, of course, they bring their horses.

Once they gone, I glanced at Shu, who was blushing.

"Let's go." I said and grabbed his wrist and walk away with my blush.

Timeskip brought to you by Endou's God Hand!
(Endou: What the?! Why am I here?! Me: Oh, shut up you! You're my favourite soccer freak! Endou: *sweat-dropped* Okay.... )

We both sat on the bridge. We both looked down and watch fishes swum around the lake, making me smile. I didn't noticed that Shu were staring at me.

"Hello, my town people! This is I, Zac The Sunrise! And this is my two partners, Akira Yamabuki and Orochi Ginba!"

We both tell and turned around, saw a guy with a long blonde hair with two red stripes. And beside him was a pink hair boy looks like a cotton candy and a brown hair boy, who calm with his arms crossed.

"Today, I would like a volunteer to come front and sing for us!" A blonde hair boy said as he holding a mic.

I glanced at Shu and he glanced at me back. His eyes widened as my mouth turned to smirk.

"Oh no, you don't!" Shu said as I stood up and quickly run towards the blonde. Shu chasing me.

I stopped and stood in front of the blonde. He looked at me.