Chapter 9: Valtrix Kingdom

Me: Finally!! Oh and hello, my readers!

Shu: You're so happy today.

Me: Of course! Because you and the others will arrive to Valtrix Kingdom!

Shu: Just a story.

Me: *giggles* Alrighty girls, onto the story!

____________________________________

Your POV

We're walking inside of the forest that lead to Valtrix Kingdom.

I hope Valt remember me. I mean last time, King Valt come visit to my kingdom and having a chat with my parents. I was just come back from visiting my cousin. Well.... I was confronted him and....He didn't recognize me. Because what? Because he noticed that I'm not wearing some any princess clothes.

Well...

This time, he will recognize me.

As we're walking, I noticed the castle. I gasped, causing the boys looked at me.

"Are we there yet?" Wakiya asked.

"Shu, look!" I said as I tapped his shoulder and pointed my finger towards the castle. Shu gasped.

"Valtrix Kingdom! We're here!" Shu exclaimed, causing the boys smiled happily.

"C'mon!" I said as Shu's horse ran faster. The others followed as well.

Timeskip brought to by Valt's clumsiness!

We were arrived at Valtrix Kingdom. And of course, we were in front of the gate and two guards.

I was just about to walk towards the guards but the guards puts their spears in front of me, causing all of us yelped.

"Who are you people?" One of the guard asked.

"My name is Princess (Name) (Last Name). We're here because we wanted to send a message that we're having a war." I said  with my serious expression.

"Princess?" One of the guard asked and both of them gasped before bowing.

I sweat-dropped at them.

"Come in." Second guard said.

Me and the boys entered the gate and do course, the boys riding their horses.

Timeskip brought to you by Shu's Counter Break! (Shu: *sweat-dropped* me: *giggles*)

We all stood in front of the door castle. I knocked the door castle and the door opened, revealing a maid.

"Who are you?" She asked us.

Shu walked beside me and explained everything to her.

She looked at us, and then me, and then the boys.

"Come in. King Valt is waiting for you." She said and all of us entered the castle.

As we're inside of the castle, I saw King Valt and Queen Tenchi were chatting at their throne. The maid from earlier stopped us and walked towards King Valt and his wife.