Chapter 8: Fake Queen

Me: Hello, my readers!

Shu: Fa-

Me: Let me guess. Fake queen is your question? On this chapter, Shu got kidnapped by fake queen, also to be my oc. And also, she wanted Shu to marry her.

Shu: What?!!

Me: *smirks* First, Shu saving reader and now, reader saving Shu.

Shu: You're telling me that the reader have to save me?

Me: Yup! Alright, enough chit chat! Onto the story!

____________________________________

Your POV

I woke up and stretching my body. Once im done, I glanced at Shu, who were sleeping peacefully.

I stood up from the bed and walked towards the door. I went outside and I saw the boys woke up.

"Morning! Go have a seat and eat your breakfast." Natsumi said. (Guess whose that.)

I walked towards the kitchen and I saw full of food. I took a seat and began to eat. I noticed Shu walked inside the kitchen and take a seat beside me.

Timeskip brought to you by Kidou's Twin Boost! (Kidou: *raised an eyebrow* me: Don't ask why, Yuuto. Kidou: Sure.)

We're outside of Natsumi's house as she give us food.

"Thank you for letting us stay." Shu said and Natsumi nodded with smiled.

We all walked towards our horses and hop on.

"Let's go." I said and the boys nodded before running. (Shu actually sat behind me)

Timeskip brought to you by Lui's sharp teeth! (Lui: *glare* me: Oh shut up you shrimp. Lui: I'M NOT SHORT! SAY THAT AGAIN TO ME! Me: Shut up you! Let the readers read this book in peace! Lui: *walk away*)

We all stopped our horses and noticed the cliff and also there's a bridge on the other side that connected to this cliff.

"Is this the right way?" Yugo asked.

"Yes. Come on!" Daigo said as his horse began to run towards the cliff. The others followed as well.

Before I could, I heard someone groan and I quickly turned around, saw Shu fell on the ground as he holding his stomach. I noticed there a blood on his stomach. I quickly hop off my horse and quickly knees down beside him.

I heard my friends calling me but I just ignored them.

"Who did that?" Shu asked me as he holding his stomach tightly.

"I don't know!" I said.

Something in my mind tells me.

"Your power can heals the person that you loved. you do, they quickly recover." My mind imaged that Shu's father taught me.

"The word for healing are kiss. You must kiss him to heal him."

My eyes widened in realization.

Wait the minute....

Kiss?

Don't tell me that I should kiss him to heal him?!

What?!?

Before I could kiss Shu, I heard someone laughed behind me. I quickly grabbed my flute and stood up. I turned around and saw......

Kaichi Sakiru.

"What do you want?!" I yelled as I put my body to fighting stance. I noticed the others were about to ran towards me. Before they could run, Naru Sakiru come out of nowhere and slash the bridge rope, causing the bridge fell on the river. The others was shocked and changed their expression to angry one.