Chapter 4: Giant Snake

Me: Welcome, readers! This chapter is your POV.

Shu: Wait... Giant Snake?

Me: Yes. On this chapter, you and the reader will battling the Giant Snake and his fellow snake friends while the others were looking out for you. So, good luck!

Shu: Okay. Wish us luck!

Me: Good luck and Enjoy!

____________________

Your POV

We were walking inside the forest. Its took forever to arrived. Its was raining day.

But, I had to admit it. Who wouldn't thought that Shu Kurenai were saving me from Naru.

"Still thinking about him again?"

I blush and quickly turn around, I saw Daigo smirking.

You wouldn't dare, Daigo Kurogami!

"I wasn't! And stop smirking!" I whisper-yelled at him. He just chuckles. I feel my cheek heat up and playfully punched his shoulder.

"Sure~" Daigo said in teasing tone, making my face red as red as Shu's eyes.

Damn it! Daigo, why?! You can't keep it a secret?!

One day, i'll knock out his butt to the Neptune!

I stopped my horse and I saw a bridge across another side. The boys also noticed me and stopped their horses.

"Weird...." Wakiya said.

"Since when there's a bridge on this side." Honcho said.

"Let's go, boys. King Valt is waiting for us." I said and starts walking with my horse, across the bridge. The boys followed. The rain was getting strong.

Once we're the middle of the bridge, the bridge starts to cracked and the rain starts getting strong. We all gasps. You all know the bridge is old.

"Quick!" Shu exclaimed as he quickly run to the other side, followed by the boys. I left behind.

I was about to run but the bridge cracked and I fell in the river. I saw my horse running after I fell. Only I heard was my name calling.

"(NAME)!!!"

Everything was black.

Shu's POV

Oh no!

(Name)!

Why!!

Without hesitated, I quickly hop off my horse and run towards the broken bridge, ignoring the others yelling at me. Its was fully fell in the river. I quickly jump in and fell in the river. I still look around to find her.

I noticed a (H/C) hair in the river. I quickly swum towards her even tho the rain strong. I quickly grabbed her hand. I feel her hand was cold. The river was too strong, it push us towards the waterfall.

Oh god!

Bless the god!

I hold (Name)'s cold hand, tightly and we both fell, with my eyes closed.

I feel we both on the grass. I sat up and I glanced at (Name). Her face was pale and wet.

My eyes widened. I should save her! I should!

Without any hesitated, I'd carry her with bridal style and starts walking towards the forest. I wonder how is the others are. Hope they're okay.

I found a cave and I quickly run towards the cave. We both were inside and I slowly put (Name) on the ground and I sat next to her.