Chapter 2: Albino Boy

Me: Welcome my readers!

Shu: So, i'm in this chapter?

Me: Yup! And so, Xander, Yugo, Ukyo and Quon are your buddies, Shu.

Shu: Okay. Lets just get to it.

Me: Sure! Enjoy, my readers!
________________

Your POV

We're walking with our horses inside the forest, again.

"Daigo, are you sure this is a right way?" Ken asked him.

"Yes, of course, I do! I remember these path." Daigo said.

"Yeah, last time, you got us lost." Wakiya said in sarcastic tone.

"Hey! Its was once, alright! Get over it!" Daigo yelled at him and I covered my mouth, tried not to laugh. Damn, these boys are so funny.

I heard a horse running noise, making me stopped. The boys notice and stopped.

"Why you stop?" Honcho asked me but i didn't answer him. I saw albino haired boy and crimson red eyes. He stopped and look at us. This boy is handsome.

Wait what?! Did I just call him handsome?! I just meet him!

I feel my cheek heat up and I quickly hide it before anyone could notice. Once I'm done, I glance at him and saw 4 of his friends.

Behind him, was red haired boy, blue haired boy, blonde haired with black streaks boy and yellow-brownish haired boy with Mohawk style.

I remember these boys and it hits me.

"Xander? Ukyo? Quon? Yugo?" I asked them and their eyes widened.

"(Name)? Is that you?" Xander asked me and I nodded. He smile.

"(Name), you look so beautiful and grown as well." Ukyo said and I blush when he said 'beautiful'.

"Ukyo!" I yelled at him, crossing my arms and pout.

Ukyo just nervously chuckles and rub at his neck.

"Hold up, you never introduce them to us, (Name)." Daigo said and my eyes widened and scratching my cheek.

"Guys, this one, who have red hair is Xander Shakadera. This one, who have blue hair is Ukyo Ibuki. This boy is Quon Limon and lastly is Yugo Nansui. 4 of them are my friends." I introduced them to my best friends.

"I'm Daigo Kurogami and this is Wakiya Murasaki, Ken Midori and Rantaro Kiyama." Daigo said as he pointed to my 3 other best friends.

"Oh yeah, Xander. Tell me, who is this albino boy?" I asked Xander and he laughs.

Damn, he always laughs.

"This is Shu Kurenai. The Incredible Sword Fighter." Xander introduce him to me. I smile at Shu and he smile back.

"I'm Princess (Name) (Last Name)." I introduce myself to Shu and him and 4 others friends eyes widened. I quickly covered my ears while my 4 best friends look at me, confused.

3

2

1

"PRINCESS?!"

I uncovered my ears and cross my arms, glance at them.

"Yes and we're going to Valtrix Kingdom. We need King Valt's help because of the war is coming soon. You guys can join us." I explained to them and they just nodded.

Timeskip

"Hey, Daigo. Are you sure this is right path?" I asked him and he stopped his horse, making all of us stopped as well.