Chapter 5: Lui

Me: Hello, my readers!

Shu: This chapter title is Lui?

Me: Yes. At this point, you and the reader meet him and his fellow friends.

Shu: And who his fellow friends are?

Me: Gou, Katana, Shinki and Kyo.

Shu: The Rideout.

Me: Yup! Don't worry, you'll be okay with Lui.

Lui: *walk in* What about me?

Shu: *glare at Lui* What are you doing here, Lui?

Lui: What? Author call me. *glare at Shu back*

Me: I didn't call you, Lui Shirosagi!

Lui: *mumbles* Stupid author.

Me: I heard that! Lui! Out!

Lui: Fine. I'll come back later. *walk away*

Shu: Author?

Me: Yes? Oh right! Good luck and please don't kill him, Shu.

Shu: Oh. I'll kill him.

Me: Shu....! *glare at him*

Shu: *flinched* Fine, I won't kill him and enjoy my readers!

Me: Hey! That's my line!

Shu: *chuckles*

_______________

Your POV

I woke up and I felt a hand holding mine. I opened my eyes and saw Shu with his eyes closed. I stood up and looked around me.

I sat on my knees beside Shu and poke his cheek. His crimson red eyes opened and looked at me.

"Let's go." I said as I stood up and put out my hand in front of Shu. Shu grabbed my hand and helped him on his feet. We both walked away. I didn't know that someone were spying on us.

After a few minutes, we both found a bridge across the river. We both looked to each other and smile. We both begin to walk across, out of nowhere, there's a arrow passed us. We both yelp in surprise.

We both looked around and saw nothing. I looked at Shu's crimson red eyes. I think there's someone tried to stop us from getting there.

All of sudden, another arrow hit my right shoulder. I hiss in pain and I quickly covered my shoulder with my hand. Shu noticed my face, look like in pain and quickly took out his sword, glaring where the arrow coming from.

We both heard some footsteps near us. I was about to grab my flute and a hand stopped me. I glanced at him, he gave me 'sorry' look. I sighed and hide behind him while he looked around.

Before we could walked away, I heard unfamiliar male voice.

"Well, well, well. If it is Prince Shu Kurenai and his girlfriend."

I blush and quickly hide my blush. I looked at the unfamiliar male. He walk towards us. I also noticed his friends, I think, came to us.

"Lui....!" I heard Shu growled. I wonder what's make him angry.

"Who are you?" I asked him and he glanced at me.

"I'm Lui Shirosagi. This is my crew. Katana, Kyo, Shinki and Gou." Lui introduce me to his friends.

"What do you want from us, Lui?" Shu asked him in his deeper tone, causing me looked at him.

Lui smirks at us, making me feel uncomfortable.