Epilogue

Third Person POV

After the war, Shu finally have a courage propose to his new girlfriend, (Name). They were walking around Melodica Kingdom. They didn't know that their friends were following the new couple. Well, the boys spying on Shu and (Name).

Shu stopped his track in the middle of the town, causing his girlfriend stopped as well. Shu turned around and face his girlfriend.

"Shu?" (Name) asked him with raised an eyebrow at her boyfriend.

"Okay. Let me get this straight." Shu said, making his girlfriend confused what did he talking about.

All the sudden, Shu took a small box from his pocket and he knees down with one feet. People around them shocked.

Shu opened the small box, revealing a diamond ring. (Name), on the other hand, shocked as she put her both hands on her mouth.

"(Name), ever since we'd go adventure together and save the world, my heart was go wild when you were around me and I feel like first love at sight. So what am I saying is..." Shu paused and looked at his girlfriend with serious expression. Four words,

"Will your marry me?"

Everyone around them cheering and shocked that Shu propose to (Name).

"Well?" Shu asked.

"Yes!" (Name) said, jumping in happily. Shu was shocked and happy as he stood up and took out a right from a small box and put the ring in (Name)'s finger.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Shu."

And then, they both kiss.

"Congrats!"

"Well done, Shu!"

"You did it!"

"When the wedding?"

"Congratulations, Shu and (Name)!"

Welp, those talks are their friends.

After a few years later

"Can't catch me!"

"Come here you!"

A sound from two kids from backyard of Kurenai's household, making a two adults yelp in surprised. They both walked towards the back door. Once the door opened, revealing the twins who were chasing to each other.

A white short haired girl with (E/C) eyes and a (H/C) haired boy with crimson red eyes.

"C'mon, (Son's name). Catch me if you can!" White haired girl said as she running away from her brother.

"(Daughter's name)! Stop running for a second! I'm tired!" (Son's name) said as he stopped his running and took a seat on the grass. Two adults chuckled before walked towards to their kids.

(Daughter's name) stopped running and ran towards her twin.

"Having fun?" A woman adult asked her kids while place her hands on her hips.

"Yup!" (Daughter's name) replied happily as her twin brother nodded.

"Hey dad? Can you tell us how you meet mom?" (Son's name) asked his father.

"Maybe later." A man adult said as he crossed his arms, watching his kids.

"C'mon!" (Daughter's name) whined with her twin brother. A white haired man sighed before glanced at his wife.

"We can tell the story tonight. How that sound?" (H/C) haired woman said and she put her both hands on the twin's head, making them smiled before running towards the back door.

"(Son's name) just like you, (Name)." A white haired man said as he put his hand on (Name)'s waist.

"And (Daughter's name) just like you, Shu." (Name) said and they both locked their eyes.

"You think both of them have powers like us?" (Name) asked.

"I'm sure. Our generation only just a beginning." Shu said.

"One day, they will figure it out their powers in no time." She said and give her husband a peck on the cheek.

"Maybe." He said.

"Don't you want another baby?" She asked with smirked, causing her husband blush.

"If you want." He said with smirked as well. She blush before walked towards the back door.

"I think she wanna do it again." He said while chuckled. He walked towards the back door as well.

Little did he know that the second generation just only the beginning.

End

____________________________________

Me: Finally! Okay, I know I made it a short.

Shu: I think it's good.

Me: Ya think? I think I made it horrible.

Shu: Author, you did a good job.

Me: Yeah.

Shu: This is ending, right?

Me: Yup!

Shu: Do you want do close out?

Me: Nope! You'll do a close out!

Shu: Fine. Author does own her plots and she does not own Beyblade Burst Characters or you. Please vote and comments! Bye!

Me: Bye!