Introduction

Hi everyone reading this, This is my first ever Miraculous fanfiction story. I am not the greatest writer and there will 100% be grammar and maybe even some spelling mistakes. I will try to update this story as often as I can.

( ) these parenthesis (I'm so tired of seeing comments about how I called them brackets, so I fixed it) is me saying something , when it switches POVs, or some words specifying something.

Also, this story is in present and some past tense. Switching between Marinette and Adreins POVs and maybe will even be the third person.

If you have not read the summary here it is, You will have to read it before you can fully understand what is happening in the story. Which takes place after the summary.

Adrien made a bad first impression on Marinette from the start. Which he never seemed to rub off, he Instead began bullying her. She began to hate him and dread seeing him in class every day, He began to hate her and dread seeing her in class every day. Mariette and Adrien are the top students in their class. They always compete to prove who is smart\ better.  But when Adrien's mom beggings getting sick, his perfect grades being to slip. He beings becoming reckless skipping school and getting in detention. He began acting cold and emotionless, but every time some asked if he was okay. He just answered with a yes and pushes them away.  The principle of there school had decided that it would be beneficial for both of them if Marinette began tutoring Adrien until his grades went up.  Both of them disagreed, Because of there muital haterade for each other. But the principle had forced them to or they would be unable to go to New York for there end of the year school trip.  They both agree they will start studying together after school. ( Btw: This story begins before they get there miraculous, which they will get later on in the story)

I hope you will enjoy this story and if not that's fine too.

My grammar and spelling is not great. I'm well aware of that. This story is gonna be far from perfect.