five

"Yoongi..." Saeyoon grabbed Yoongi by the waist, he felt his face become heated at the feeling of her hands around him. He clung to her shirt, the ice slicking under her skates, "I'm going to fall, Yoongi, get me off the ice!" She pleaded, Yoongi smiled as she clung to him for dear life.

He put his arms around her, holding her up as he gracefully swept her across the ice, keeping his arm around her waist as he, without saying anything, slowly taught her the rhythm to the ice. Back and forth. Back and forth. The soft motion calming Saeyoon, but she still held onto him like her life depended on it.

Their smiles got wider as they swept across the ice, their hearts pounding.

Yoongi looked up, taking his eyes off the ice and scanning around the room.

He nearly tripped over the ice.

In the corner of the ice skating rink, Akela stood, cigarette popped in his mouth (besides Namjoom's desperate waving of his hands to get the nicotine away), the devilish boy staring right at Saeyoon.

Yoongi's jaw clenched, his mood dropping, his smile wiping away, he put his arm around her, turning towards the exit of the rink. "Yoongi..."

"I gotta get you back, Yun-fuck is waiting for you."

"Hey!" She lightly swatted his chest. "Sorry, Yunju or Yeonhan or whatever his name is, is coming to your house in a bit." He helped her off the ice.

After checking out their skates, Yoongi plastered a smile across his face, laughing with Saeyoon, her completely clueless while the brunettes dark irises glared back at Akela's.

He noticed Akela's eyes drifting down Saeyoon's body, to which he put his arm back around Saeyoon, hiding her in front of him as they walked, backs facing the man, out the door. Getting into the car, Yoongi's glum face stared ahead while Saeyoon lightly giggled. "I had fun, thank you." She looked at him, Yoongi nodded, forcing a small smile before the mustang came to life with a low grumble and he drove off.

He didn't want to, but he had to bring her back home. But he made more mental notes to keep Saeyoon away from Akela. If there was one thing Yoongi hated the most about Akela, it was that he would never let the brunette live his own life, and that meant ruining his life for the people in it.

He didn't really pay attention to the road, which made the drive back feel much shorter than before. Pulling up to her house, Saeyoon got out of the car, looking back to him and leaning down into the car. "You'll come back, right?" She asked, he didn't know why she'd still ask, she should already know he was always going to come back. For her.

"Yeah, I'll come back." He smiled softly, she waved at him, closing the door and quickly walking to the gate and going inside, disappearing behind the pure white fence.

I'm coming back. I have to. Akela knows where she lives...he silently muttered curse words under his breath, cursing that he let his guard down so easily.

It was safer, staying close to her house. Stupid to sneak her out like that, to go into town where Akela spends most of his days, he cursed himself for not thinking.

He wanted to take her places. Show her what she's been missing her whole life.

But for now? He had no choice.

"Aye Yoongi!" A voice called out. Yoongi froze. Not here...