eleven

Making his way down the road, Yoongi flickered the lighter in his hands, stumbling a lazy walk to the front of Saeyoon's house. He looked inside the gate, getting an idea, he was about to turn to walk away but something else caught his eye.

Peeking back inside the gate, he noticed Saeyoon looking at somebody, a strange look on her face, staring up at somebody. Yoongi looked through the fence more, looking for the source of her stare. Suddenly, it hit like a brick.

Akela. 

Speaking to Saeyoon.

The rage inside of him boiled hot. What is he saying to her...

He turned away from the gate, all the bad things he's ever done going through his head. The gate opened and Yoongi turned, Akela looked at him shocked, before a devilish smirk lined his lips as he scooted past the younger. Yoongi watched the boy practically skip away, when he turned back, he froze still.

Saeyoon glaring straight at him.

"Explain." She demanded.

"W-what?" Yoongi's voice cracked, he felt his breathing hitch, but not from the feel of another lover around him, but from the pure horror. 

"Why are you with me? Why did you lie about who Akela is? Why would you hurt somebody's cousin and blame it on him?" She got closer to him, her arms crossed, pure anger in her once soft eyes, "who are you? And I don't mean what you've told me, I mean, who are you really?" She got close to his face, Yoongi's heart thudding. Akela lied. 

"No...Saeyoon...I...listen to me, you can't believe anything he's said, you can't...he's a manipulator, I told you this..." 

Only Saeyoon slapped him across the face. "I'm tired of you lying! Why! What is wrong with you! I trusted you...I had my first kiss with a liar! A criminal!" She yelled, pushing him in the chest so hard he fell back. His heart shattered into a million pieces, everything inside of him breaking apart. "Get out..." she mumbled, Yoongi didn't move, in pure shock, "I said leave! Get out of here! I don't want to be around you! Don't ever come to my house ever again!" She yelled, looking at a police officer who seemed to attracted to the yelling. "Officer! I have a criminal here!" She screamed, Yoongi looked at the cop, locking eyes. The officer shouted at Yoongi. 

The boy looked at Saeyoon, his face paling, he couldn't breathe despite his chest heaving in a breathy manner. "Please..." He begged, only the officer started moving towards them from across the street. Tears sprung in Yoongi's eyes, before taking off into a dead sprint around the house, running through the field, listening to the shouting of officers, he ran across the highway, before suddenly a body collided with his, crashing into the wheat field. He thought it was Akela, only hands pinned him down, feeling handcuffs trap his wrists behind his back, multiple cops surrounding him.

Being lifted to his feet, he drowned out the sound of the officers shouting at him, his eyes glued to the closed window of his lovers house. 

He didn't blame Saeyoon. 

But the rage he felt for Akela only escalated even more as he was dragged towards a cop car.