thirteen

"I'll end your ass back in jail if you don't get out." Akela sneered, Yoongi rested against his bed, cigarette between his teeth. "Really? They got Sookjae right now, I'll leave, if you tell Saeyoon what you said is a lie." Yoongi's low octave voice peeved Akela, the older boys fist clenching. "You annoy me."

"You annoy me too, now, tell Saeyoon the truth." Yoongi fixed his gaze on Akela. "I'll punch your teeth out of your perfect face, ugly swatting bitch." Akela threatened, Yoongi sat up, grabbing Akela by the collar of his shirt and yanking him into the latter. Yoongi blew a full puff of nicotine into the mans face before pushing him back into the wall. "You tell her what really happened." Yoongi said again, Akela swatting the smoke out of his face. "No. I won't. Perfect world Yoongi, get your head out of the clouds, shes rich, your poor, don't even have that precious mustang anymore. Grow up." Akela fumed, Yoongi smirked, pulling out a gun from under his cover and shooting Akela in the knee. The older boy gasped, falling against the wall and down to the ground, holding his knee as he rocked gently in pain. "You won't tell her?" Yoongi leaned forward on the bed, his voice lowering huskily, he tilted his head a bit to the side, "then burn bitch."

Yoongi pulled out his cigarette and threw it to the ground, pulling out the silver lighter and flicking the flame open, he held it against the old rotten wood, which caught flame almost immediately. It spread across the wall, before plucking embers to the ground, where it caught fire there as well. Yoongi eyed Akela as he yelled, trying to swat off the fire that crept closer to him. Yoongi walked out of the room, putting the lighter back into his pocket and skipping out the front door.

He listened as the house burned into flames, ignoring watching eyes.

Now, he was headed to that one girl. Without Akela, it'd be hard to convince her. But like they said.

Rich girls were easily manipulated. However, Saeyoon, wasn't like the rest.