fifteen

Saeyoon grabbed her bag, putting it over her shoulder and climbing out the window in sweatpants and a baggy tshirt. A wide smile across her face as she slid down the shed, running through the yard and hopping the fence, she plopped down next to Yoongi who smiled at her, she gave him car keys and they got into a blue mustang parked on the side of the street. "So where do we go?" Saeyoon asked after getting comfortably into the passenger side, Yoongi put the keys into the engine, he looked at her, scrunching his nose. "Where do you want to go?" He questioned, Saeyoon shrugged, throwing her things to the back. "Anywhere you want to."

Yoongi sat there in silence. "Actually, show me the country." Saeyoon perked up, Yoongi smiled, breaking into a small laughter as the mustang came to life and he pulled out of the curbside. "Let's go explore then."

And so, with hands held, one on the steering wheel and another in a lap, the couple drove into the rising sun. Running away. To live a life that was better, cigarette smoke disappeared, and replaced by happy smiles and heavenly laughter.

>~<

A/n: she's a short story but I didn't know quite how much to write lol. A thank you to my friend for allowing me to use Ji Saeyoon for this book. Completed and won't be updated again.