𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐.

I 032

I 032. I

𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

❝ down went the queen anne's revenge ❞

SHE WISHED HE HAD JUST DIED. Would've been easier if they didn't hesitate and just stabbed him through his eye, or she could've smothered him vines. The only Cyclops they could trust was Tyson.

"You'd think he'd run out of rocks," Percy muttered to her. If the atmosphere wasn't so tense, and the situation wasn't so dire, she would've added onto the joke. But now was not the time.

Her teeth grit in frustration before Grover spoke, "Swim for it!"

Clarisse plunged into the water. Annabeth had an arm around Clarisse's neck while trying to paddle with one hand, Fleece weighing them both down. But Polyphemus was focused on the Fleece.

Percy looked to Grover with desperate eyes. "Take Aidan," he pushed the girl towards the Satyr, but's he shook her head.

"What? No. I'm not leaving you." Her eyes were wide.

"I have Tyson," the boy gave her a leading look. "Go, please." She saw his look and knew it was best she did. So the girl grabbed onto Grover and helped him bring her towards the ship.

The girl kept looking back as Grover pulled her body towards the ship, Clarisse and Annabeth were a bit closer. She watched as Polyphemus threw a rock.

Percy drew Riptide and ducked as Tyson smashed apart another rock. He willed the sea to rise twenty-feet in the air, lifting him on its crest. The boy surfed along the wave and towards the Cyclops before kicking him in the eye, leaping over his head before water blasted him back onto the beach.

"Destroy you!" Polyphemus spluttered. "Fleece stealer!"

"You stole the Fleece!" Percy yelled. "You've been using it to lure Satyrs to their deaths!"

"So? Satyrs are good eating!"

"The Fleece should be used to heal! It belongs to the children of the gods!"

"I am a child of gods!" Polyphemus swiped towards Percy, only for him to sidestep. "Father Poseidon, curse this thief!"

"Poseidon won't curse me," Percy said. "I'm his son, too. He won't play favorites." She wasn't sure that was true but she kept that to herself.

Clarisse has hauled Annabeth onto the ship before reaching a hand out to help Grover and Ariadne. The brunette girl was yanked harshly onto the deck, her shoulder stinging. Grover was helped up a bit nicer than her, causing the girl to send Clarisse narrowed eyes, she received a smirk in return.